*****Annual Volnation NCAA Bracket Contest - win a $250 gift card

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
It's that time. March Madness. I've just posted the brackets for the 15th Annual VolNation Pick Contest.

-To be eligible for prizes you must use your VolNation screen name. If you don't have one, register today. It's free.

THE WINNER WILL RECIEVE A $250 AMAZON GIFT CARD.

Contest Entry: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Contest Home: 2019 Tournament

Rules: TOURNAMENT RULES

Keep in mind, your picks won't show on the site until I upload everyone's on Thursday or Friday sometime. I strongly suggest printing out your picks and making sure the "Email me a copy" option is checked.

Let me know if anyone has any questions and good luck!

Standings: CURRENT STANDINGS

Works on my iPhone 3gs

Tennessee facing Gonzaga for the championship....... well I’m hoping...... kind of see Virg vs Gonzaga but I got the Vols going to the natty.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Freak, this contest should be a lot of fun, that is until chrismc1000 makes it his personal mission to ruin it for everyone.

Just updated my picks to Tennessee over Duke in the final. I just have great problems picking anyone other than my Vols to win. I love our good guys!! Go Vols

Reactions: malinoisvol
Mine are in. I'm generally not good at this bracket. But, this could be my year. I toned it down and didn't pick as many upsets as I'm usually tempted to do.

VN Store

Back