Andy Katz Post Draft Decison Top 25

hatvol96

Tennessee at #8.

Other SEC teams: Kentucky=#7, Mississippi State=#12, South Carolina=#23.

Andy Katz has a lot more faith in the Vols than I.

Edit: I would have them in the 20-21 range.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I don't think Tennessee warrants a top 10 spot at this point. Not until they've shown some serious improvement from last year, anyway.

There is no way KY is better than us this year. Gillespi's style never fitted us, but Callipari's does. We have more talent, and are more experienced. We will sweep KY this year.

Hopson will have 55 @Rupp. JK

There is no way KY is better than us this year. Gillespi's style never fitted us, but Callipari's does. We have more talent, and are more experienced. We will sweep KY this year.

You are out of your damn mind.

nvm...wow

I guess we'll see.

It sounds like yall are KY fans.
They aren't UK fans. They just think they know everything that will happen with a bunch of 18 year olds in a brand new system. Besides, they also know that Cal will be able to reign in the egos of 3 teenage millionaires-to-be.

They aren't UK fans. They just think they know everything that will happen with a bunch of 18 year olds in a brand new system. Besides, they also know that Cal will be able to reign in the egos of 3 teenage millionaires-to-be.

If Cal's system is so challenging, why did Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans thrive?

If Cal's system is so challenging, why did Derrick Rose and Tyreke Evans thrive?
1 ego at a time. Balancing several freshman egos and a couple of veterans is much more complicated. Rose only had to deal with CDR and he wasn't a lottery pick. Patterson (potentially) is. Only thing going well there is Patterson seems to be a team player to an extent.

Cal has got yall drinkin too much blue Koolaid. We have 4 starting Seniors. So what KY blew us out last year, they have a new coach and system. Cal has never blown out Bruce, and it won't happen this year. We play well against cal's system, and we are more battle tested. There is no way KY beats us this year. Stop watching ESPN!

Cal has got yall drinkin too much blue Koolaid. We have 4 starting Seniors. So what KY blew us out last year, they have a new coach and system. Cal has never blown out Bruce, and it won't happen this year. We play well against cal's system, and we are more battle tested. There is no way KY beats us this year. Stop watching ESPN!

:eek:lol:

1 ego at a time. Balancing several freshman egos and a couple of veterans is much more complicated. Rose only had to deal with CDR and he wasn't a lottery pick. Patterson (potentially) is. Only thing going well there is Patterson seems to be a team player to an extent.
Help me understand the Fab 5 freshman run.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I needed a good laugh and your posts in this thread came through for me.

Go position by position and explain your matchups.

I needed a good laugh and your posts in this thread came through for me.

Go position by position and explain your matchups.
Come on. Bobby Maze is a senior. That automatically means he'll school John Wall.

VN Store

Back