Andy Griffith.

escapegoat2

What are the chances Barney and Andy get in a fist fight??

Would Barney cower, or would Andy dominate him, and steal his single bullet?

Many boosters have Andy. But I’m not so sure Barney is the punk he’s portrayed to be?

Many boosters have Andy. But I’m not so sure Barney is the punk he’s portrayed to be?

Attachments

• AC992D33-57DF-4A57-B817-04F79AE6C47B.gif
    AC992D33-57DF-4A57-B817-04F79AE6C47B.gif
    146.3 KB · Views: 3

Barney would wipe the floor with Andy. It's all an act with Barney. He is really a former Navy SEAL and part time Ninja...

I remember my first time imbibing too much JD and posting on VolNation. I'm curious, in your foggy scenario, is Pruitt Barney? Because I think you could make a case for that.

I remember my first time imbibing too much JD and posting on VolNation. I'm curious, in your foggy scenario, is Pruitt Barney? Because I think you could make a case for that.
I’m 100% sober. I’m truly sad that you freaked out the first time you drank an odouls though

Reactions: volfanbill
Never get tired of your responses. Of course this thread is a joke. Just trying to lighten the mood is all
Mayberry Union High was a fighting team.

Attachments

• Mayberry Union High_Opie, Gomer, Howard, Andy, Goober, Barney.jpg
    Mayberry Union High_Opie, Gomer, Howard, Andy, Goober, Barney.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 23
Reactions: VOLSONLY
On the show Andy had many " girlfriends" but rumour has it in real life Barney was a ladies man. I know, I know. Apperantly ole Barn was packing a lot more than the one bullet. ;):)

VN Store

Back