Andy Griffith Show Autographs….

Hey guys….I was wondering if you think a thread about AGS and other vintage autographs would be worth doing? I have a ton of em and I’m sure some of you do too. If you think it’s a good idea then I’ll get it started.
I was thinking earlier about how crazy it is that the show was 50+ years ago, yet I know who Rafe Hollister, Briscoe Darling, Ernest T. Bass, Malcolm Meriwether and Jim Lindsey are from just their couple of episodes apiece.

Reactions: DOCTORLOOMIS
I was thinking earlier about how crazy it is that the show was 50+ years ago, yet I know who Rafe Hollister, Briscoe Darling, Ernest T. Bass, Malcolm Meriwether and Jim Lindsey are from just their couple of episodes apiece.

The Dillards (aka the Darlings) played great bluegrass. I always liked Charlene. Saw where the actress passed away a couple of weeks ago.

Here’s an Andy Griffith signed personal check. His checks are a great way to get a legit signature. With Griffith you have to be carful because most of the autographs you see for sale were D0643BA2-3276-4941-9D35-56A468AB5941.jpeg2C72E137-C8CE-4162-A5F4-E832B5E63ECB.jpegactually signed by his manager Richard O. Linke.

VN Store

Back