Andrew Luck retiring

Interesting though. They gave up on Peyton and he won another SB. Luck never won one. Hate it for luck.

Interesting though. They gave up on Peyton and he won another SB. Luck never won one. Hate it for luck.
Hate it for Luck. This is a dirtbag move that ruins the Colts season before it even starts. He might want to leave Indiana ASAP.

What? Luck majorly screwed over his team by announcing his retirement 2 weeks before the start of the season. Karma is a bitch, and the Colts owner has a lot of bad karma.

What? Luck majorly screwed over his team by announcing his retirement 2 weeks before the start of the season. Karma is a bitch, and the Colts owner has a lot of bad karma.
Im sure he planned it this way. Why don't we wait until his press conference tomorrow to see what the reason is? He's been battling an injury all spring/summer.

I assume you meant to quote my other post. The Colts training staff rushed him back after his last injury. The colts themselves said that’s why they were being so cautious this preseason. Luck is known as probably the toughest QB in the league. He didn’t screw them over. My guess is we will hear that he has a bad injury. Same as if Peyton chose to not comeback type. Like might die or can’t play with your kids if hit again. Plus he owes them nothing. Just like anyone else in life. You decide you want to retire and retire then good on you.

VN Store

Back