Anastasia Hayes dismissed.

Annie could end up at MTSU how would you like to be a power 5 coach and then see Annie and Rellah Boothe looking at you 😂 two former all Americans probably ready to show they have something to prove.

Side note: Annie could play with her 1 sister for 3 years and the other for 2 I believe. But if SC gets low numbers can’t someone see her ending up at SC and maybe bringing Boothe with her smh

Recruiting as in had been to see her (and the younger sister) play? Yes. Did either of the sisters have an offer, as the parents claimed? No. Not even close.

Thank God. I was starting to wonder if the coaching staff had lost all their marbles. What the hell would we need with four 5’6 to 5’7-ish guards with similar games on one team. I saw articles saying that the staff had offered all four and I cringed every time.

Thank you for clarifying.

Reactions: FrozenLVFan
Thank God. I was starting to wonder if the coaching staff had lost all their marbles. What the hell would we need with four 5’6 to 5’7-ish guards with similar games on one team. I saw articles saying that the staff had offered all four and I cringed every time.

Thank you for clarifying.[/Q

Last edited:
I always liked her play but didn’t care for the baggage that came along with her.
I feel like her leaving had a slight impact on Horston coming to us. And maybe even Cooke.

Reactions: cutiepie5
Have seen, and heard Holly offered all 3 sisters. Are you saying this never happened?

They had been to see all of them play and some consider that "actively recruiting." But none of the other sisters had an offer. The parents had put that out there to increase other schools' interest and the perception of them, but that was not accurate. Holly can't correct that publicly (and no coach would anyway), but it was not accurate.

They had been to see all of them play and some consider that "actively recruiting." But none of the other sisters had an offer. The parents had put that out there to increase other schools' interest and the perception of them, but that was not accurate. Holly can't correct that publicly (and no coach would anyway), but it was not accurate.

This sounds more realistic. Thank you, DeerPark

good info

Reactions: cutiepie5 and PRG
Annie visited Kentucky this past weekend 🤔 ... Wish her all the best just not against us!

I know she has to pretty much have to sit out this year. But if she starts school second semester then that means she would just have to sit out the second half of this season and the beginning of the next correct? She could come back for the SEC season next year pretty much.

Annie visited Kentucky this past weekend 🤔 ... Wish her all the best just not against us!

I know she has to pretty much have to sit out this year. But if she starts school second semester then that means she would just have to sit out the second half of this season and the beginning of the next correct? She could come back for the SEC season next year pretty much.

Perfect coach for her. he features his guard

VN Store

Back