Anastasia Hayes dismissed.

If Fulmer had to handle it, How does Holly survive this? I know I am going to get bashed for this and I don’t care! I don’t know what’s going on but this is the second time in a 3 year period that someone is being dismissed from her program, somewhere somehow, things are going on and they shouldn’t be!

We are recruiting at a higher level and some of those players have a distorted opinion regarding their importance to the team. It is good to let everyone know that the team comes 1st. It is just like everything in life you have to stand for something.

She should've gone to better big school

Maybe not. If they get enough good players, MTSU could build a bigger following. I am thankful she didn't go to vanderbilt; I could support the Blue Raiders, but never the commodores.

wuteva? She may not be a Lady Vol, but Dawn is a class act! She represent Women Basketball like no other, and to me Dawn has more Pat in her than.... to me there are no coaches that represent that way Pat did for wcbb than Muffett, Tara and Dawn and maybe Kim! Pat would be proud of the job Dawn is doing at USC!
I can't believe it, for once, I am agreeing with"Pat4Life"!

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back