An Open letter to Gamecock fans

There is absolutely nothing to envy. The thread is more a point and laugh kind of deal. 3 wins in Neyland Stadium all-time. 10-27 record against UT, about to be 10-28. Didn’t win a bowl game until 1995. Piss poor program record. Went 0-11 and then tore down the goal posts after beating New Mexico State. Had two of the greatest coaches in the history of CFB and won f*** all with them. Mascot is a chicken. USCjr is a joke!

And yet never mind the fact that SC is 3-2 over UT in the last 5 meetings, or 6-5 since 2010. Tennessee fans wake up every morning thinking it's 1998 and they are sooo much better than us and should be thought of in the same manner as Georgia or Florida or even Kentucky. Yeah, we suck but yall do, too. And by the way, I think you will win Saturday but get over yourselves.

I’m not sure I’ve seen a triple post spread out like that before.
I’m beginning to understand why they struggle with football.
If they can’t figure out how to post them something as complicated as football is most likely out of reach.

And yet never mind the fact that SC is 3-2 over UT in the last 5 meetings, or 6-5 since 2010. Tennessee fans wake up every morning thinking it's 1998 and they are sooo much better than us and should be thought of in the same manner as Georgia or Florida or even Kentucky. Yeah, we suck but yall do, too. And by the way, I think you will win Saturday but get over yourselves.
You’re not interesting. The opponent trolls that get tolerated here have about double your intelligence.

You don’t win a prize for being a dullard.

😂😂🤣

“Bulletin board material”! Like the South Carolina football team was gonna come out flat, but someone bumped an old 2009 Volnation post that says South Carolina sucks and now they’re gonna be fired up! 🤣
He doesn’t get the joke

Yeah, since 2009 (when this thread was started )The SC/UT game has been split 6 to 6. Cocks winning in '10, '11, '12, '16, '17, and '18. Vols winning '09, '13, '14, '15, '19, and '20. Eight of these games being settled by 6 points or less. Been a competitive match in recent years.

Reactions: On In Two

On the contrary, it is USCjr fans who need to get over themselves. You’re a 5 or 6 win program on average. You hired two good coaches, far better than your program deserves. They gave y’all way too much hope. Now you’re back to what you’ve always been: a perennial loser who struggles to beat Group of 5 teams and gets dominated by the rest of the SEC.

On the contrary, it is USCjr fans who need to get over themselves. You’re a 5 or 6 win program on average. You hired two good coaches, far better than your program deserves. They gave y’all way too much hope. Now you’re back to what you’ve always been: a perennial loser who struggles to beat Group of 5 teams and gets dominated by the rest of the SEC.

It's all in good fun. We know who we are but once in a while we will bite the likes of UGA, Bama or Auburn and UT. Hope we have a well played injury free game. Been to UTjr many times and had the good fortune of sitting in the sky box. Most enjoyable and your fans were hospitable. At least I didn't have to sit in the "skinny" seats.

Reactions: Volizona
Shamecocks are still absolutely terrible. No better than the tater Clemson, with zero tradition besides touching a pet rock. Take that South Carolina.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
I’m not sure I’ve seen a triple post spread out like that before.
I’m beginning to understand why they struggle with football.
If they can’t figure out how to post them something as complicated as football is most likely out of reach.
Living rent free on the ignore list.

After having to waste our time all week ignoring the posts of number5iscoming4u and ol ball coach and other lame, delusional, idiotic Cock fans, I would say the timing of this was perfect.

I think South Carolina has a reasonable chance against Tennessee Saturday night. Our current teams are comparable. But these delusional know-nothing-about-football buffoons believe their football program is on equal footing with Tennessee right now. All data, rational analyses, and well thought out arguments will be met over and over again by one of the following:
3-4!
27-6!
Spurrier!

I didn't think the OP was harsh enough.
Ha! They think they are on the same level as Tennessee right now? What does that say about their crummy program, that they are crowing about being equal to us while we are in the lowest point of our programs history.😂
Nice try cocks but you’re making yourself look foolish.
GBO!!

Reactions: walkenvol
Ha! They think they are on the same level as Tennessee right now? What does that say about their crummy program, that they are crowing about being equal to us while we are in the lowest point of our programs history.😂
Nice try cocks but you’re making yourself look foolish.
GBO!!

Program condition we are not that far apart right now but Vol history and tradition will indeed rise again - eventually. I mean your program lost to the worst head coach in the history of the SEC 7 times in a row. Same guy who put us in the ditch. That's not UT football. That's how far you have fallen and you still have to face the NCAA, right? Sorry if that's a sensitive subject but I thought the new AD handled it very well.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I'm one of about 7 people who get pumped for TN/SC. Tomorrow will be the 20th TN/SC game in a row that I have attended with a friend of mine from Columbia. It's great because we both realize what a pathetic state both programs are in and we relish the pillow fight type rivalry that it is.

Program condition we are not that far apart right now but Vol history and tradition will indeed rise again - eventually. I mean your program lost to the worst head coach in the history of the SEC 7 times in a row. Same guy who put us in the ditch. That's not UT football. That's how far you have fallen and you still have to face the NCAA, right? Sorry if that's a sensitive subject but I thought the new AD handled it very well.
Nice try, but...nope.
Reread your post out loud to yourself.
You are on par with a Tennessee program that is in the dumpster right now and staring the NCAA, square in the face.
GBO!!

Reactions: On In Two
Nice try, but...nope.
Reread your post out loud to yourself.
You are on par with a Tennessee program that is in the dumpster right now and staring the NCAA, square in the face.
GBO!!

I was being kind. Truth hurts for both of us. I stated that your tradition and history will get you back up off the mat. But will you be the Vols of old? That remains to be seen. Of course you are the better program, but not significantly at this moment in time.

We don't have that tradition so the struggle continues for us. Again, I expect you to win tomorrow but it could be in the short term that the home team wins for a while despite last year's outcome. Of course with our inept offense you could very well curb stomp us.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I'm one of about 7 people who get pumped for TN/SC. Tomorrow will be the 20th TN/SC game in a row that I have attended with a friend of mine from Columbia. It's great because we both realize what a pathetic state both programs are in and we relish the pillow fight type rivalry that it is.

This is the truth. Pillow fight is a perfect description. Brush aside the bluster and examine the recent history…there’s not much difference. The Cocks have played for an SEC championship more recently than we have. The best thing to do is to begin changing the trajectory on Saturday.

But the pillow talk is still fun, because Gamecock fans are the most insecure in the conference. Many of them get really worked up if they show up at a rival team’s gathering spot and hear some jawing about their team.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
# SEC Records Win %
1 Alabama 807-316-43 70.9
2 Tennessee 773-327-53 69.4
3 Georgia 724-384-54 64.6
4 LSU 701-383-47 64.1
5 Auburn 681-395-47 63.0
6 Arkansas 647-440-39 58.9
7 Florida 643-373-40 62.7
8 Mississippi 605-464-35 56.4
9 Kentucky 560-552-44 50.3
10 Vanderbilt 554-547-50 50.3
11 South Carolina 532-530-44 50.09
12 Mississippi State 481-519-39 48.1
5prs4u.jpg

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

which program has a better record both in conference and out for the past 20 years?

VN Store

Back