An Open letter to Gamecock fans

Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.
Well, I need to go back to work. Remember, If you didnt understand my message:

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Well I have to say I have been everywhere in the SEC except A&M and Arky. My trips to Columbia have been very pleasant as I have many friends and former clients over there. I have a lot of respect for them for the very reason you pointed out. If UT had a football program record like USC we probably wouldn't average 45,000 a game.

I would have to check but I would imagine we are about even with them the last decade. They have been to Atlanta more recently than we have , they have more Heisman Trophy winners that we do and have been to more Final 4s that we have. I would suggest we should worry more about our program that someone elses.

P.S. Columbia is a nice place to go for a game , much so than the little cesspools we go to for most of our game.

Reactions: On In Two
Well I have to say I have been everywhere in the SEC except A&M and Arky. My trips to Columbia have been very pleasant as I have many friends and former clients over there. I have a lot of respect for them for the very reason you pointed out. If UT had a football program record like USC we probably wouldn't average 45,000 a game.

I would have to check but I would imagine we are about even with them the last decade. They have been to Atlanta more recently than we have , they have more Heisman Trophy winners that we do and have been to more Final 4s that we have. I would suggest we should worry more about our program that someone elses.

P.S. Columbia is a nice place to go for a game , much so than the little cesspools we go to for most of our game.

All those things are nice, but we have more National Titles and end the end thats what everyone is playing for. Been to Columbia, not bad, but I can name 6 SEC cities that are better.

It has been years since I was last in Columbia but they had some great places for a nice meal and even greater apres dinner entertainment options. Some of you oldsters might remember the BYOB location on Rosewood. It always warmed the cockles of my heart to see the orange clad faithful scuttling across the street after loading up their coolers at the market. GO VOLS!!!

I bet we’d get way better then 45k. Tennessee fans are loyal to the core, this 15 years of garbage we’ve endured proves that

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
Dear Nimrods,

I would like to take this time out of my busy schedule to tell you how much not only Tennessee fans, but most college football fans feel about your program. YOU SUCK!!! I dont mean just a little suckage but you dominate in the category of suckdome. I mean, what have you all really accomplished in the world of College Football? Really!! Have you won an SEC title? NC?
You have some of the most ignorant fans in the country when it comes to Football. How can you even consider yourselves a viable program? You're not and never will be a Powerhouse. You cant sniff the jockstraps of Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and now Florida. Still, you talk crap like you have done something. You will always be a notch in the win belt, for the big time programs in the SEC. You are an annoyance and not a threat.
Stand down little man of the SEC. You aint ______!! Also, take that damn cock crow and shove it!! Nobody wants to hear that stupid ass crap. It is the most absurd rally cry ever, URR-U-URR-U-URRRRRR. Which one of you brain children came up with that?
Why dont you go ahead and leave the SEC. The Big East would be a better fit for your style of Football. Still, you would only finish 4th or 5th in the division. Why? Cause you suck!!
Also, stop using USC, you are South Carolina. There is only one USC and its in California. You need to know your role and it is being a stepping stone for the rest of the SEC. Like it or not, your program is a joke, and a bad joke at that.
You can continue to come on here and talk crap but thats all you can do and will ever be able to do cause your pathetic team will never to be able to back-up your dung. You would be better to stay over on Cockytalk with the other Baron Munchausens on that board.
I cant believe Ive spent this much time rambling on about your insignificant program. I only do so because of your delusional fan base and the fact that I hate the Gamechickens. Yes! Thats the perfect name for your team. That fits you team and fanbase very well.

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
Glad you're not mad at me....

Reactions: walkenvol
Good grief!!! Why give SC bulletin board material???? Plus, it is classless. And sounds like something a drunk, delusional Kentucky fan would do.

Reactions: On In Two
After having to waste our time all week ignoring the posts of number5iscoming4u and ol ball coach and other lame, delusional, idiotic Cock fans, I would say the timing of this was perfect.

I think South Carolina has a reasonable chance against Tennessee Saturday night. Our current teams are comparable. But these delusional know-nothing-about-football buffoons believe their football program is on equal footing with Tennessee right now. All data, rational analyses, and well thought out arguments will be met over and over again by one of the following:
3-4!
27-6!
Spurrier!

I didn't think the OP was harsh enough.
If you are not worried about USC defensive line against our patch work OL you have to be delusional. Their defense is pretty stout and excels at takeaways. Toto, we are not in Missouri anymore.

iu

D'oh!

Not that it matters to anyone but me, but I still have not accepted their entry into the SEC. Same goes for Missouri.

As far as I’m concerned they are permanently scheduled non-conference opponents.

Shoulda been there in 92.
It's a wasteland.

Good grief!!! Why give SC bulletin board material???? Plus, it is classless. And sounds like something a drunk, delusional Kentucky fan would do.

If the USCe football team is scouring opposition message boards for "bulletin board material", well, that answers a lot of questions.

Dear Nimrods,

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!
I sincerely hope this ages well lol

Reactions: MemphisVol77
Dear Nimrods,

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Many Vol fans have felt the same way about Tennessee football for almost 2 decades:(

Reactions: chrismc1000
If you are not worried about USC defensive line against our patch work OL you have to be delusional. Their defense is pretty stout and excels at takeaways. Toto, we are not in Missouri anymore.
They will be lucky to keep it within 17 pts Saturday night.

Dear Nimrods,

YOU SUCK!!!

GO Vols!!

Wow. Sounds like South Carolina resides in your dome rent free. Such cock envy. LMAO!

VN Store

Back