Ask Behr anything about anything not related to food

I think the old one was VN Guru, and that's not really a thing anymore.
"That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved."

b27966140db68d0621628f2309f8a443.gif

Reactions: Souce
Quite a few middle school girls' breasts were developing. That's what I remember most vividly. Kathy C. encouraging me to fondle hers in the dark during Donovan's concert! At 13, she was further along than some girls 2 years her senior. Bless her wherever she is today.

Reactions: malinoisvol
Quite a few middle school girls' breasts were developing. That's what I remember most vividly. Kathy C. encouraging me to fondle hers in the dark during Donovan's concert! At 13, she was further along than some girls 2 years her senior. Bless her wherever she is today.
So you're saying that VN males want their breasts fondled? I'm more confused than ever.

I didn't post in one thread for not even 24 hours and I knew it was either a crybaby gif in the Zone or a kitten meme that said "come back daddy " in the FF.
Souce was sad. Don't you make fun of his pain, you heartless bastard.

Reactions: Souce

VN Store

Back