American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

I had high hopes for Justin Amash.
It’s a shame he’s quitting
From the brief wiki info I read, I like the kid. Well maybe in 2024 when the d and r parties give us two more crap candidates there will be some one I can vote for that I don't have to vote holdng my nose or writing in a candidate with no hope.

From the brief wiki info I read, I like the kid. Well maybe in 2024 when the d and r parties give us two more crap candidates there will be some one I can vote for that I don't have to vote holdng my nose or writing in a candidate with no hope.
He ran for the libertarian nomination for like 15 minutes this year before dropping out and eventually dropping his congressional bid as well. He was an independent running in a state that has straight ticket voting. He probably would have lost but it’s probably the end of his career.

It’s frustrating that the viable choices are what they are and somebody like Amash ends up without any role in government.

Reactions: tntar heel
He ran for the libertarian nomination for like 15 minutes this year before dropping out and eventually dropping his congressional bid as well. He was an independent running in a state that has straight ticket voting. He probably would have lost but it’s probably the end of his career.

It’s frustrating that the viable choices are what they are and somebody like Amash ends up without any role in government.
Agreed. I liked the idea of how he used social media to record and explain his votes to his constituents.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Readiness levels and training were atrocious. Just a result of sequestration, to which both parties were complicit. Debatable to its usefulness as it did help the general budget overspending. All about priorities.

If our readiness levels were atrocious at $700-800B per year then injecting another 5-10% cash probably won't help either. I'm not entirely sure how this is measured, btw--I'm guessing it's a metric based on how many hours of training a group has attended or something like that. That's just a leadership problem though. Regardless, what are we doing all of this for?

"...Then, an explosive new book by Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward says Trump used even coarser language in private. "My f------ generals are a bunch of pussies," Trump reportedly told White House trade adviser Peter Navarro at one point, according to Woodward."

Classic Donald. What a guy.

Too bad he suffered mightily from those awful bone spurs back in the 70s. Otherwise, Donald would have surely wiped the map clean of them there Nam gooks.

"...Then, an explosive new book by Washington Post journalist Bob Woodward says Trump used even coarser language in private. "My f------ generals are a bunch of pussies," Trump reportedly told White House trade adviser Peter Navarro at one point, according to Woodward."

Too bad he suffered mightily from those awful bone spurs back in the 70s. Otherwise, Donald would have surely wiped the map clean of them there Nam gooks.
Oops, your racism is showing.

You’re correct.
The best thing about him is he will vote against things he personally believes because it’s outside the jurisdiction of the federal government.

Agreed. I liked the idea of how he used social media to record and explain his votes to his constituents.

He speaks his mind on everything. Sadly people think he’s anti trump when in reality he is just holding to his personal standards.

:Edit: the leftist partisan hacks Would not like him at all if their candidates were in charge. He blow their **** up regularly

Reactions: AM64 and tntar heel

Is that better or worse than Biden's asthma that kept him from serving?

Reactions: AM64 and 1972 Grad
Is that better or worse than Biden's asthma that kept him from serving?

I don't fault anyone for avoiding Vietnam service. It was easily the worst use of the draft in our country's history.

However, to mock the service of those who didn't avoid it is very telling of one's character. Call me when Biden comes anywhere close to your Orange Jesus in that department.

Fortunately your attitude is shared by only 35% of voters. It is incredible to me that Dotard did the equivalent to murdering someone on 5th Ave - his self serving get re-elected at all costs. — including the death of how many thousands of COVID I’ll Americans and 35 % go zzzzzzz

Holy sh!t 35% of all Americans are dumass POS just like their sociopathic idol

You speak as though Trump’s’ recorded interview of 2/7/2020 is the date he acquired all the data he hid and concealed. WRONG Trump knew well before based on a briefing he received from O’Hara, fetus

With respect to the China ban they simply shifted and flew in through Europe, fetus. The influx from Europe was the root cause to NYC getting bombed at the beginning, fetus

It’s pointless to attempt to reason with you. You continue to deny even with Trump’s date stamped voice recordings.

Traitors should be expelled from this country.

Reactions: USAFgolferVol
You speak as though Trump’s’ recorded interview of 2/7/2020 is the date he acquired all the data he hid and concealed. WRONG Trump knew well before based on a briefing he received from O’Hara, fetus

With respect to the China ban they simply shifted and flew in through Europe, fetus. The influx from Europe was the root cause to NYC getting bombed at the beginning, fetus

It’s pointless to attempt to reason with you. You continue to deny even with Trump’s date stamped voice recordings.

"Bye Felicia"

I don't fault anyone for avoiding Vietnam service. It was easily the worst use of the draft in our country's history.

However, to mock the service of those who didn't avoid it is very telling of one's character. Call me when Biden comes anywhere close to your Orange Jesus in that department.
How is Trump "my orange Jesus"? I didnt vote for him, won't vote for him this time, and I've called him out for being narcissistic and petty

Fortunately your attitude is shared by only 35% of voters. It is incredible to me that Dotard did the equivalent to murdering someone on 5th Ave - his self serving get re-elected at all costs. — including the death of how many thousands of COVID I’ll Americans and 35 % go zzzzzzz

Holy sh!t 35% of all Americans are dumass POS just like their sociopathic idol
Trump didn't kill anyone via COVID, that is the dumbest line of illogical thinking I've heard in a while....

Oh FFS stop with the idiot diatribe. Trump acted to protect the country on Jan 31 and you idiot libs called him xenophobic. Stop deflecting from that.

And if he had come out with “Aaaaaahhh were all gonna die!” You would have (rightfully) said he was feeding panic.

And finally stop ignoring the hero Fauci starting there were no significant differences in the message.

I’d stop debating me too if I were you. You suck at it.

Hey PG! Suck it!

Dr. Fauci Just Put a Stake Through the Heart of the Woodward Story Against Trump

“FAUCI: No. No, no, I didn’t. I didn’t get any sense that he was distorting anything. I mean in my discussions with him, they were always straightforward about the concerns that we had. We related that to him.

And when he would go out, I’d hear him discussing the same sort of things. He would often say, we just got through with a briefing with the group from the task force and would talk about it.”

“FAUCI: So you know, you should ask others. I don’t recall that at all.

So I mean in the book — I didn’t read the book, but according to what I saw in the newspapers it says, and others have said that, so you know — I mean I don’t really want to get involved in the kind of stuff. That is very distracting to the kind of things that I’m trying to do, and that we’re all trying to do, with this outbreak.

ROBERTS: So you would question that account of then?

FAUCI: Yeah, yeah.

ROBERTS: All right.”

Last edited:
Well of course it sucks. Getting you to speak to reason is like talking to a corn husk. The corn husk’s ignorance is based without bias

VN Store

Back