American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

I'm sure they discussed the best time to release the info. IMO if they are telling the truth they will confirm it before the election. If they don't step forward there's no alternative but to believe it's only a hit job and a hoax. Either way it It won't change my opinion of DJT.
Huner i would never expect you to vote for Trump. You have to know that living in Alabama that there are going to be 100's of thousands or people that will cancel your vote?

Huner i would never expect you to vote for Trump. You have to know that living in Alabama that there are going to be 100's of thousands or people that will cancel your vote?
Yeah, and I know that Biden has no hope of winning Tennessee. I'm still going to vote for him. I bet there will be people in California who take the time to vote for Trump... even though Trump will lose that state by over 4 million votes.

Yeah, and I know that Biden has no hope of winning Tennessee. I'm still going to vote for him. I bet there will be people in California who take the time to vote for Trump... even though Trump will lose that state by over 4 million votes.
Sucks to know that 90% or more of the counties in the country will not vote for Biden just like they didn't vote for the Hillary bitch. I hope your cucks continue to burn down American cities and Trump gets re-elected by a landslide.

Sucks to know that 90% or more of the counties in the country will not vote for Biden just like they didn't vote for the Hillary bitch. I hope your cucks continue to burn down American cities and Trump gets re-elected by a landslide.
Not really, as long as Biden reaches 270 electoral college votes. I think he will.

You can easily verify a lie with 2 sources. Or even 1, say a dossier.
There are more people publicly saying it's false than anonymously saying it's true...plus 2 more anonymous sources denied it recently (one I think is Kelly because Fox made the remark that they weren't a Trump fan)

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You can easily verify a lie with 2 sources. Or even 1, say a dossier.
And you can easily be in denial about who Donald Trump is as a person. As John Bolton said, although he didn't hear these specific comments, they are characteristic of statements that Donald Trump has made in the past.

Now, do I for one minute believe that you would be willing to give Joe Biden the benefit of the doubt over something like this? No, I think you would pounce all over it... just as I am doing against Trump.

Reactions: ohhbother
As a matter of fact, Trump even sent a tweet in 2015 calling John McCain a loser. He is now saying that he never called a McCain a loser. Regardless of how you feel about McCain, that certainly does make Donald Trump a proven liar.

Reactions: ohhbother
And you can easily be in denial about who Donald Trump is as a person. As John Bolton said, although he didn't hear these specific comments, they are characteristic of statements that Donald Trump has made in the past.

Now, do I for one minute believe that you would be willing to give Joe Biden the benefit of the doubt over something like this? No, I think you would pounce all over it... just as I am doing against Trump.
I'm not in denial of who he is, that's why I couldn't vote for him. I've known men like him all my life.
Joe Biden lies too. I can't sit n beat on a candidate who has dementia, I can however say that his wife should be beaten about the head and shoulder area for not protecting him at this time.
He did in fact call mccain a loser, I don't think his reason for him being a loser is justifiable. The man and the men with him went through hell and I can't imagine trying to heal from all his broken bones while in the camp. That makes him a survivor and a strong person. What he became in his last 15 years was corrupt. Disagree with me if you want to. The mccain Foundation is dirty.
I told 2 people on here that some things weren't going to turn out like they thought they would. This probably isn't going to turn out like you think it will.

They are saying Georgia is now a swing state. I do hope that is true. It will be nice to have a vote that makes a difference.

If John Kelly does decide to put his name behind these allegations... we know damn well that the Trump supporters will just shift gears towards trying to discredit Kelly. They won't believe this with verified sources, and they won't believe this without verified sources.
The kicker is, they aren't verified sources. They aren't anything. I heard you like to let underage children feel up your legs in the pool. See how this works? Enabler..

Reactions: VolnJC
So what’s the deal here? Trumpers won’t believe this without verified sources, and if they are verified, your vote isn’t going to change anyway?
how do you verify a source in 2020?

Oh..its one persons word against anothers? Yep. Thats 100% legit.

And to think all of these RIOTS for 3 months have been for nothing!

Reactions: VolnJC
The kicker is, they aren't verified sources. They aren't anything. I heard you like to let underage children feel up your legs in the pool. See how this works? Enabler..
Jennifer Griffin has said she verified the information reported in The Atlantic with two sources. She just didn't name them. Sources don't have to be named, for their information to be verified.

VN Store

Back