American war dead are "Losers and Suckers," per Trump

Interesting point. You know reporters have asked for a republic statement on this ... and he hadn't given one.

Has he confirmed it ? If he’s been asked and didn’t confirm it , with his military background and his disdain for Trump , along with him losing a son in battle ... what’s he waiting on ?

Powerful if you are a liberal sponge that isn’t interested in facts , only unknown sources yes I agree . I just watched this same powerful man stand up in front of a crowd and say” when are we going to start teaching real history” ? “Edison didn’t invent the lightbulb a black man did “. Now you being a student of history ( especially black history) , this is who you think had the mental faculties to lead our military?

Last edited:
The meltdown is going to be glorious.
I just bought 762/39 in case the meltdown becomes mostly peaceful and I have to keep it completely peaceful in my proximity.

The meltdown will be Trump cult members when Biden wins a week after the election.

You know it's going to happen. And sore loser Trump will fight it and be taken out kicking and screaming like the infant he is.

The meltdown will be Trump cult members when Biden wins a week after the election.

You know it's going to happen. And sore loser Trump will fight it and be taken out kicking and screaming like the infant he is.
You have not been paying attention to recent history.
The Republicans don’t pitch fits and riot when they lose. They have to go to work the next day.

CNN have decided to turn into activists . News reporters should report news . Less people watch them now than ever before when they use to lead the country in being “ The most Trusted name in New “ that’s no longer their motto .. I wonder why ?
You cannot claim a positive relationship between viewership numbers and legitimate reporting. Fox blows that proposition to hell.
Or maybe the numbers just mean that left leaning individuals seek more legitimate news while right leaning individuals are drawn to bias and slanted news.

is there a lib alive that hasn’t said things like this about vets or the military. I mean that’s who they are.

So are we at step two of three of the rationalization process? Seems like you're at the "ok, maybe our guy said it, but you too" stage.

CNN is garbage now. I used to check that site daily. Even during Bush they were not as unhinged about republican president man bad as they are now. If I wanted my news in opinion form I’d call my mom.
That's because Bush wasn't horrendously despicable and Trump is.

Trump put out a tweet two hours ago that said "Fox News is done!" Because of Jennifer Griffin's reporting. That is hilarious! They are the only ally in the mainstream that he has. What the hell would he do if Fox News ceased to exist? Has he thought about that? Almost all of his interviews as President have been with them.
He is setting up what he intended 4 years ago. The creation of the Trump Network. That's the whole reason he ran, as promotion for the network he intended to start. (his plan is/was to be more to the right than Fox) He does know how to get people's money.

He is setting up what he intended 4 years ago. The creation of the Trump Network. That's the whole reason he ran, as promotion for the network he intended to start. (his plan is/was to be more to the right than Fox) He does know how to get people's money.
I can totally see him entering into some partnership with OAN when this is over.

You cannot claim a positive relationship between viewership numbers and legitimate reporting. Fox blows that proposition to hell.
Or maybe the numbers just mean that left leaning individuals seek more legitimate news while right leaning individuals are drawn to bias and slanted news.

Left leaning individuals seem to seek out reporters that have turned activists and roll with whatever social crusade is on the plate good or bad , true or false as long as they are swimming with the current . True reporters are supposed to be all politicians worst fear. A politician should be terrified to sit down with a reporter if that reporter is honest , neutral and seeking the facts .

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

VN Store

Back