American man killed by tribe on remote island

That was how it was presented to me.
and most of us just laughed at that, called him a DA, and moved on. for as far right as you believe VN to be, there has been one poster really freaking out about this. the rest us, not so much. I would say that probably reflects how most of the SE, at least, feels.

No trolling. If the machinations of a random tribe in the Indian Ocean has any bearing on the National Security of the US, then we have problems. North40 made this a thing, go yell at him. I mean, we already have serious problems. But hopefully not that.
What?! If anything I was mocking we have to act here if we have to act on Kashoggi! Both were idiots. Both paid the price! Natural selection in action!

I got yelled at by Grand Vol. So argue with yourself.

No, I told you to stop with the idiocy that this was all about Christianity.

An American, who just so happened to be a Christian trying to spread the word, got killed on a known dangerous island. Spent about a day, maybe two on the new circuits. Most people said "what a dumb ass" and moved on with their life. You claimed the only reason it was newsworthy was because of religion.

Which is wrong on every level.

An American, who just so happened to be a Christian trying to spread the word, got killed on a known dangerous island. Spent about a day, maybe two on the new circuits. Most people said "what a dumb ass" and moved on with their life. You claimed the only reason it was newsworthy was because of religion.

The fact that the guy was a missionary was important to report to answer the question of why was he going to the island. I think anyone else doing the same thing for another religion would have been reported the same way.

It is all about Christianity, how you can't see that is amazing. It is the only reason we are talking about it.

It might not have bothered you personally, but it sure got the Red Hats frothing at the bit to exact some revenge against a tribe that basically shot poor, foolish dude full of arrows for stepping on their island. Again, the only reason this is news is because the idiot was Christian. Otherwise no one would care.
But Khasoggi is different.

Lol

Reactions: hog88

VN Store

Back