"American alliance is worth nothing..."

If You Live In Taiwan, It's Time To Worry | ZeroHedge

Why BS ourselves or anybody else? Lets end the charades and all of the chest thumping.

The United States has a bad habit of walking out on its allies and friends. The list is long. It includes Vietnam and Cambodia, Iraq and Afghanistan, and Iran. In all of those cases, one way or another, the United States, for its own reasons, took a hike.

Hezbollah calls Afghanistan a lesson for Israel about U.S. support

In a Tuesday night speech, Hassan Nasrallah, secretary-general of Hezbollah, said the Israelis are "watching most closely and drawing conclusions" from the aftermath in Afghanistan.

"In order not to have Americans fighting for other [nations], Biden was able to accept a historic failure. When it comes to Lebanon and those around it, what will be the case there?" Nasrallah said, according to The Times of Israel.

The Poles are pulling way beyond their weight against the ruskies. They are basically a wall against russia. Go Get Them baby.

You know the hilarious part? Our chief rezident Russophile dropped this nugget nearly a decade after the thread was created… referencing the exact same conversation in the OP

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😂🤡

The Poles are pulling way beyond their weight against the ruskies. They are basically a wall against russia. Go Get Them baby.
I always have sympathy for Poland. They have spent the last several centuries (except for the times when they were partitioned out of existence) stuck between Russia and Prussia/Germany. And for part of that time, the Swedish Empire to the North. Basically caught in between countries not exactly known for their territorial restraint. We Americans are spoiled by our historically advantageous geographical placement.

Reactions: Orangeburst
I always have sympathy for Poland. They have spent the last several centuries (except for the times when they were partitioned out of existence) stuck between Russia and Prussia/Germany. And for part of that time, the Swedish Empire to the North. Basically caught in between countries not exactly known for their territorial restraint. We Americans are spoiled by our historically advantageous geographical placement.

I have the same sentiment. Put them in charge of EU policy, They have more wisdom than our own.

VN Store

Back