Amateur Hour Continues

I assume that everyone here who said that Obama was unfit to be dogcatcher because he's a dumb dumb who said the wrong number of states believe the same thing about Walker.

I assume that everyone here who said that Obama was unfit to be dogcatcher because he's a dumb dumb who said the wrong number of states believe the same thing about Walker.

I thought Obama got crossed up because of his Muslim background. As I recall Muslims think there are 57 recognized states (nations) world wide. I never thought he was stupid because of it. He just crossed up numbers.
I have no idea why HW would think there were 52 states. It’s interesting that Trekel felt his average followers were too stupid to know what HW screwed up by saying 52.

LOL. Joe Biden can't even get more than 10 people in a room for a rally. Call him Pathetic Joe.
And Harris, his VP, is a worse POS than he is. LOL ... her staff had to reschedule her "photo OP Special Event" with the VP because no sane person was gonna pay for tickets to attend & meet that ding bat.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
Florida Dept of Health slams Rachel Levine for 'character assassination' over trans youth comments

Levine said 'every major medical association agrees: gender-affirming care is life-saving'

The Florida Department of Health slammed U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine for "poorly attempted character assassination" over recent comments celebrating "gender-affirming care" for youths and decrying "opponents of LGBTQ equality" who have "targeted trans and queer youth to score political points."

Rachel-Levine-REUTERS.jpg

Dr. Rachel Levine, physician general nominee, is seen at the State Capitol in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania May 4, 2015. (REUTERS/Daniel Shanken)

Florida Dept of Health slams Rachel Levine for 'character assassination' over trans youth comments

Levine said 'every major medical association agrees: gender-affirming care is life-saving'

The Florida Department of Health slammed U.S. Assistant Secretary for Health Rachel Levine for "poorly attempted character assassination" over recent comments celebrating "gender-affirming care" for youths and decrying "opponents of LGBTQ equality" who have "targeted trans and queer youth to score political points."

Rachel-Levine-REUTERS.jpg

Dr. Rachel Levine, physician general nominee, is seen at the State Capitol in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania May 4, 2015. (REUTERS/Daniel Shanken)

Thank God .... that thing (pictured) is not my mother/dad. What a nightmare in real life.

VN Store

Back