Amateur Hour Continues

🤣 Your way promotes dependency. It allows others to control your life. That will never be superior
My way makes people independent and lessens the need for government.
Your way increases the need for government.
Ironic, if you really think about it.

One of the dumbest things you've ever posted
I was confident you would not understand.
You can measure the effectiveness of a society by how much government is needed.
You can measure the effectiveness of government by how long it is needed.

I was confident you would not understand.
You can measure the effectiveness of a society by how much government is needed.
You can measure the effectiveness of government by how long it is needed.
Govt given power will never voluntarily relinquish that power. After a certain point the govt dictates their need to the society. Some like you buy it and others like me realize these are just people looking for power and money at my expense.

I call for far less govt and you want more. That's why your last statement was trash.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
Govt given power will never voluntarily relinquish that power. After a certain point the govt dictates their need to the society. Some like you buy it and others like me realize these are just people looking for power and money at my expense.

I call for far less govt and you want more. That's why your last statement was trash.
My goal is for government to be far less needed.

One reason why we have as much government as we do is because of the number of people looking for power and money at the expense of others. I hope you do not think that is a trait unique to government.

My goal is for government to be far less needed.

One reason why we have as much government as we do is because of the number of people looking for power and money at the expense of others. I hope you do not think that is a trait unique to government.
The only thing govt produces is more govt. It has to in order to survive. Govt will never shrink on its own and will not do so without a fight

Define who an "elite" is?

Is this a "conservative" rebranding of class warfare?

Did you watch or just got comments? I take it generally as a small group of people who want to control the rest and tell them what to do. The rules for thee.

Did you watch or just got comments? I take it generally as a small group of people who want to control the rest and tell them what to do. The rules for thee.

So, Scott Dejarlais. Perfect example. Votes against abortion in Tennessee, takes his mistresses out of state a total of three times for abortions where they're legal.

That's an elite.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Fauci is a doctor and he's trying to save the "patients." What he recommends may be correct, but not practical in the real world. It's like a nutritionist telling people not to eat sugar.

So, Scott Dejarlais. Perfect example. Votes against abortion in Tennessee, takes his mistresses out of state a total of three times for abortions where they're legal.

That's an elite.
So equate that to Nancy's two $24,000 sub zero freezers or her stock trading prowess that netted her 10s of millions of dollars over her political career.

Reactions: AshG
So equate that to Nancy's two $24,000 sub zero freezers or her stock trading prowess that netted her 10s of millions of dollars over her political career.

Ugh. Why haven't we passed laws yet that require Senators and Representatives to have to place their portfolios in a blind trust while they're in office?

Oh yeah, because the Senators and Representatives would be the ones having to pass the damn laws. Crap.

Reactions: volfanhill
Interesting story

A Dam in Syria Was on a ‘No-Strike’ List. The U.S. Bombed It Anyway.

The Islamic State, the Syrian government and Russia blamed the United States, but the dam was on the U.S. military’s “no-strike list” of protected civilian sites and the commander of the U.S. offensive at the time, then-Lt. Gen. Stephen J. Townsend, said allegations of U.S. involvement were based on “crazy reporting.”

“The Tabqa Dam is not a coalition target,” he declared emphatically two days after the blasts.

In fact, members of a top secret U.S. Special Operations unit called Task Force 9 had struck the dam using some of the largest conventional bombs in the U.S. arsenal, including at least one BLU-109 bunker-buster bomb designed to destroy thick concrete structures, according to two former senior officials. And they had done it despite a military report warning not to bomb the dam, because the damage could cause a flood that might kill tens of thousands of civilians.

I almost feel the M&M reboot was done as bait for right-wing culture warriors. And sure enough, the dumbass catfish at Fox News bit.

VN Store

Back