Amateur Hour Continues

What calamity?

Where should I start? I will simply ask are we worse off today than we were a year ago? The answer is yes.

The Biden administration has ripped this country apart. They have fallen on the edge of the continuum. Imagine reaching the edge of the universe and imagination going from black space to empty space where theres no sound or way to get back.

Reactions: StarRaider
Got any actual facts showing otherwise?
What?
Do I have actual facts showing we are not in a calamity?
Are you serious?
Here's one. My wife and I just went out to eat. First restaurant had a 45 minute wait and the next one we went to also had a wait, just not as long.
Here's another one. About a month ago my oldest daughter got a substantial raise and promotion.

I imagine those families making 30k a year paying 3.50 a gallon for gas and doubling food prices would disagree on your drama assertion but at least you feel good about yourself, correct?
I'm not claiming that we aren't suffering from the consequences of Trump's total mishandling of COVID, but we will get past it.

Where should I start? I will simply ask are we worse off today than we were a year ago? The answer is yes.

The Biden administration has ripped this country apart. They have fallen on the edge of the continuum. Imagine reaching the edge of the universe and imagination going from black space to empty space where theres no sound or way to get back.
I'm better off. My kids are better off. COVID is finally being properly addressed. I'm seeing light where you see darkness.

I'm better off. My kids are better off. COVID is finally being properly addressed. I'm seeing light where you see darkness.

Actually I see light at the end of the tunnel. The world has seen the worst of America this year and I see a breakout beginning in 2022/2023. They are ready for trustworthy allies again.

Last edited:
Reactions: StarRaider
Trump can't even prove that there was widespread voter fraud in the presidential election, even though he has been whining about it for 11 months now, much less prove that there is a "deep state" in the American government.

Starting with his 2011 allegations that Barack Obama was born in Kenya, that is all you ever get from Trump .... a lot of bluster with big accusations, with the promise of proof to come ... but it never does.

Serious question. Do you really believe the US govt is not completely corrupt?

You either are a compulsive liar or you have never left your home. Virtually every good or service is up in price exponentially, most restaurants are either understaffed or have limited access to ingredients, and employees in multiple sectors of the government and private sector are in danger of losing their jobs due to Covid protocols. You should do the working middle class a favor and stop voting. With friends like you having their interests at heart in the voting booth, who needs enemies?

It isn't the problem, but it is a problem. And the people that refuse to acknowledge that are part of the problem.

COVID is a political tool that has been used to test how much control the government has over its citizens. The answer? Almost total.

COVID is a problem because the government has made it so.

Ok. I surrender. Covid is fake, countries across the world pretended it was a big deal, and we all overreacted just to screw with Trump.

You are hilarious. COVID is absolutely real. You just don’t want to see it. That’s cool. Don’t care what the other countries do or say. I am just talking about the US. COVID has killed millions. Fact.

VN Store

Back