Amateur Hour Continues

Do they even have representation?

I doubt it. Biden & Harris are sick sick people to take American citizens rights away.
Illegal aliens from the southern border w/Covid-19 have more rights than these Americans.
These migrants are breaking our laws just as Biden & Harris are doing. Biden & Harris are law breakers but are above the law ... some how that hasn't been explained. Biden/Harris have broken more laws than Trump ever dreamed of in his administration.

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
I doubt it. Biden & Harris are sick sick people to take American citizens rights away.
Illegal aliens from the southern border w/Covid-19 have more rights than these Americans.
These migrants are breaking our laws just as Biden & Harris are doing. Biden & Harris are law breakers but are above the law.
They're very anti-lawyer.

Yes you can and we often do. No it’s not. Not a sentence. No they’re not.

0-4 on the stuff I know so you’ll have to forgive me if I don’t take your word for the last one, either.
Most serious offense listed I can find is assaulting a police officer. In Portland the Mayor gives you a key to the city for that charge. Hell even Elizabeth Warren wrote an op-Ed pointing out how unusual it is.

Apparently DC corrections has stated they are holding them in solitary for their own protection from the other prisoner populism. LMFAO 🤡

Capitol riot suspect Edward Lang protests six months of jail isolation

Jan. 6 defendants win unlikely Dem champions as they face harsh detainment

Last edited:
Reactions: BreatheUT
I thought you were a lawyer. It’s a pretty short list of crimes which you can be held in federal lockup for without expectation of bail or even facing arraignment. To state what you did would presume that you know the charges? Which would also imply arraignment?

And no you don’t get to weasel out and parse on the weak **** of we do it all the time, we are discussing these specific individuals which by your statement would would seem to have the charging info on?
I don’t see any posts talking about specific people. Link? Quote?

Scroll up “counselor” they are charged and being kept in solitary 23 hours a day. Even Warren and Durbin called out this dumbassery.
Most serious offense listed I can find is assaulting a police officer. In Portland the Mayor gives you a key to the city for that charge. Hell even Elizabeth Warren wrote an op-Ed pointing out how unusual it is.

Apparently DC corrections has stated they are holding them in solitary for their own protection from the other prisoner populism. LMFAO 🤡

Capitol riot suspect Edward Lang protests six months of jail isolation

Jan. 6 defendants win unlikely Dem champions as they face harsh detainment

So you admit they have been charged. 0-1 so far and @BreatheUT goes to 0-5-1.

First phrase is the first article looking even worse:

“A Capitol riot suspect from Newburgh made an emotional appeal about his jail conditions to a federal judge on Friday,”

So he’s actually been in front of a judge?

Oh but wait there’s more.

“Lang, a 26-year-old Sullivan County native who was arrested at his Newburgh apartment on Jan. 16, cut in with his speech as the judge was discussing pretrial matters with his lawyers and a prosecutor.”

He has lawyers. Plural? We’ll assume that’s a typo or rhetorical flourish and he only has one. Why didn’t he hire Dunning & Kruger so he could get you, who knows better than his lawyer about what federal law says?

Solitary confinement is awful, but it’s 100% legal. Holding them without bond is ****ed up, but it’s 100% legal.

Is there some reason for me to keep reading?

So you admit they have been charged. 0-1 so far and @BreatheUT goes to 0-5-1.

First phrase is the first article looking even worse:

“A Capitol riot suspect from Newburgh made an emotional appeal about his jail conditions to a federal judge on Friday,”

So he’s actually been in front of a judge?

Oh but wait there’s more.

“Lang, a 26-year-old Sullivan County native who was arrested at his Newburgh apartment on Jan. 16, cut in with his speech as the judge was discussing pretrial matters with his lawyers and a prosecutor.”

He has lawyers. Plural? We’ll assume that’s a typo or rhetorical flourish and he only has one. Why didn’t he hire Dunning & Kruger so he could get you, who knows better than his lawyer about what federal law says?

Solitary confinement is awful, but it’s 100% legal. Holding them without bond is ****ed up, but it’s 100% legal.

Is there some reason for me to keep reading?
I hope you kept some Holiday Inn receipts. I asked then went looking on my own and found my own answers. And there’s nothing there warranting the confinement process they’ve endured and even Democrat Senators, two really unlikely ones too, have professed that.

Maybe you can post your e-receipts to get some credibility on the dipshit snarky reply you made that started this then buried any acknowledgement in the parting shot “counselor”? 🤡

I hope you kept some Holiday Inn receipts. I asked then went looking on my own and found my own answers. And there’s nothing there warranting the confinement process they’ve endured and even Democrat Senators, two really unlikely ones too, have professed that.

Maybe you can post your e-receipts to get some credibility on the dipshit snarky reply you made that started this then buried any acknowledgement in the parting shot “counselor”? 🤡

Oh, you did your “research” and determined that this was all highly irregular and a deprivation of their human rights, even though the only cases you can actually point to are the complete opposite of what you claimed, initially?

Yeah that seems about right.

Oh, you did your “research” and determined that this was all highly irregular and a deprivation of their human rights, even though the only cases you can actually point to are the complete opposite of what you claimed, initially?

Yeah that seems about right.
So that hot take is bull **** as usual but I’m sure you’ll disagree and tell me what I really said and say I’m wrong if I don’t buy it.

But the truly hilarious part here is a self proclaimed defense attorney willing to wipe his ass with the 6th amendment just to win a meaningless forum debate. But that would be stupid nobody would be that petty that would be like some ignorant Pyrrhic victory or something 🤡

VN Store

Back