Amateur Hour Continues

There is nothing about this current movement that bears any resemblance to the original ideas of the tea party movement and number of reps it brought in. These new reps riding in on Trump's coattails are scary stupid
This hypothetical party is all, and only, about Trump being mad at the Republicans for going along with him stealing the election. It doesn't have any policy basis.

Yeah, McConnell is the problem.

I have clearly shown my dislike of McConnell for many years. A typical swamp creature.
Werent you guys harssing him at dinner a couple of years ago, or beating up Rand Paul, or hving Maxine yell her nastiness..I mean we could go on.

Reactions: GSD82
I think I've said before that when Democrats start defending Republicans, it's probably because Republicans are doing things that are offensive to their party.

Reference: John Kasich
The GOP Senate outperformed the GOP House and GOP White House on election days in 2016, 2018, 2020.

McConnell didn't have anything to do with GA losing two senate seats. He saw that the candidates running had plenty of money.

The GOP Senate outperformed the GOP House and GOP White House on election days in 2016, 2018, 2020.

McConnell didn't have anything to do with GA losing two senate seats. He saw that the candidates running had plenty of money.

Um, did you miss how many House seats flipped to the GOP this last election?

I'm not sure McConnell had anything to do with that.

Not at all and there are more coming this way. Trump played to the fiscal conservative side and then printed up trillions in new money to redistribute. That's just idiocy for him and anyone following him

When will you learn that conservatism holds more values than just fiscal policy. Especially when the opposition is bat **** crazy with just about every policy. If conservatism is the 1990 Dem, then I gladly accept that for the alternative. Just labels anyways and being divided in a political box is why we are here.

You know if that was true...I blame the FBI agents. They should of spoken up. If not they failed their oath.

Trump had a 90% Repub approval rating. Fact. He has effecitively destroyed the R Party. Same thing is coming on the left with their eat their own and we already see it. This is not a far left nation, so Biden has quite the balancing act.

Biden isn’t a far left politician. And the left coalesced around him just fine.

If Trump tries to split off, this “Patriot Party” will be the conspiracy wing. That will turn off a huge portion of rational Republicans. It already does but they aren’t going to vote for Biden. They will still with the traditional Republican candidate.

The Trump party may have the best showing of a 3rd party but it will just ensure Dems keep winning.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Biden isn’t a far left politician. And the left coalesced around him just fine.

If Trump tries to split off, this “Patriot Party” will be the conspiracy wing. That will turn off a huge portion of rational Republicans. It already does but they aren’t going to vote for Biden. They will still with the traditional Republican candidate.

The Trump party may have the best showing of a 3rd party but it will just ensure Dems keep winning.

I am very aware of Biden as I have followed him since the 1980's. He is a political con as all the long served ones. If Joe governed like 1995 or whatever Foreign Relations Sen Joe, I would not be so concerned. But that aint Joe and the piper has to be paid.

Russian collusion my a$$.

I'm embarrassed for the website that attempted to pass of third party anonymous reporting as anything but hearsay. Then this clown Posobeic sprinkled turd dust on it to make it smell worse.

You guys fall hard for the fake news you claim to hate.

Reactions: BenGrimm
The pardon of Bannon was really sort of the ultimate irony. Trump pardons the guy accused of defrauding Trump supporters who donated to building the wall that Trump gave up on after the promise had served its purpose.

We know.

EsLbVLeXUAEEla7

Reactions: tvolsfan
Hannity is correct on this one.

Anyone who breaks with Trump must be removed? This dude has protected Trump for four years, when the peoples House was desecrated he finally grew a back bone. NOW he needs to go...

LOL at the right for whining about the cancel culture.

I'm embarrassed for the website that attempted to pass of third party anonymous reporting as anything but hearsay. Then this clown Posobeic sprinkled turd dust on it to make it smell worse.

You guys fall hard for the fake news you claim to hate.
That's from declassified documents...SMH

VN Store

Back