Amateur Hour Continues

Presumably he was watching this

This is pathetic and is another example of Trump's complete and total lack of leadership. During a Public Health Crisis and Economic Meltdown Trump is now taking Policy advice from a moronic talking head on Fox News. Please, can we get some adults to make decisions, this is absurd!

ETcn1YhVAAE2zHZ
What? 😳 a fox poll slanted towards trump? Say it ain't so.

Don’t disagree. And stupidity isn’t a new phenomena. Social media just puts it on steroids. I’m hoping the next generation having grown up with Karen on Facebook will have developed the skills to identify her as the dipshit she is. Sadly my generation is clearly a lost cause 😥
I think it’s the social media version of the participation trophy mindset.

Essentially, you can find an echo chamber online for whatever idea you want and people will give you likes (the analogue for the trophy) for saying things that fit with that mindset, and your ideas are never critically tested.

This is true of politics, child raising, medicine, fitness, dieting, whether or not to quarantine during the corona virus, whether Abraham Lincoln was a ****** president 😁... literally anything.

There’s very little out there in terms of persuasive argument anymore. Most people are now just patting the backs of people who already agree with them while simultaneously taking the fact that somebody agrees with them as affirmation that they’re right. Social media is literally an informational circle jerk at this point.

Reactions: Mick
Don’t disagree. And stupidity isn’t a new phenomena. Social media just puts it on steroids. I’m hoping the next generation having grown up with Karen on Facebook will have developed the skills to identify her as the dipshit she is. Sadly my generation is clearly a lost cause 😥
" Karen" lives on my block. I don't like her.

Reactions: 0nelilreb
If you mean standard operating procedure, there's hardly a roadmap to navigate this mess.

"Difficult decisions" is an understatement.
Every critical situation gets reviewed, "SITREP", on a routine set basis unless the situation radically changes. Decisions are made based upon this and the alternatives/options that are available.

Still SOP.

I think it’s the social media version of the participation trophy mindset.

Essentially, you can find an echo chamber online for whatever idea you want and people will give you likes (the analogue for the trophy) for saying things that fit with that mindset, and your ideas are never critically tested.

This is true of politics, child raising, medicine, fitness, dieting, whether or not to quarantine during the corona virus, whether Abraham Lincoln was a ****** president 😁... literally anything.

There’s very little out there in terms of persuasive argument anymore. Most people are now just patting the backs of people who already agree with them while simultaneously taking the fact that somebody agrees with them as affirmation that they’re right. Social media is literally an informational circle jerk at this point.
Sounds like a reasonable observation to me.

She lives on every damn block in every town in America FFS. Before we could just ignore her. Now they gang up en mass on social media and overwhelm us with their collective stupidity. Deep Thoughts With Jack Handy on steroids.

Karen on our block is in local government. She’s special . I think I just came up with her new nickname .. Special K . Lol

This is pathetic and is another example of Trump's complete and total lack of leadership. During a Public Health Crisis and Economic Meltdown Trump is now taking Policy advice from a moronic talking head on Fox News. Please, can we get some adults to make decisions, this is absurd!
Yeah, I sure wish we had Clinton leading us through this. She would have found numerous ways to increase her fortune. How bout all you libs support America or move. I promise you that if she would have won I would have supported her because I support America.

Yeah, I sure wish we had Clinton leading us through this. She would have found numerous ways to increase her fortune. How bout all you libs support America or move. I promise you that if she would have won I would have supported her because I support America.
Hey if Killary had been POTUS by now the virus would have been found after committing suicide via two rifle shots to the back of the head and a written note that it was China’s fault and definitely NOT Killary’s fault. And we would be talking about youtube videos from China which incited this whole unfortunate incident.

Something to consider 🤷‍♂️😂

Are dissenting opinions no longer allowed in this Country? This is a Democracy correct? You sound like a commie. Screw Trump and the horse he rode in on. Blind Faith is not a virtue!

People are sick and tired of the mis-information he keeps peddling at these pressers. We need facts. Just yesterday or maybe on Saturday, Trump said that automakers were "making ventilators right now" which is complete nonsense. None of them are even close to making ventilators, they are months away. In a crisis, accurate information is critical and unfortunately, we are not getting it from Trump.

Last edited:
Are dissenting opinions no longer allowed in this Country? This is a Democracy correct? You sound like a commie. Screw Trump and the horse he rode in on. Blind Faith is not a virtue!

People are sick and tired of the mis-information he keeps peddling at these pressers. We need facts. Just yesterday or maybe on Saturday, Trump said that automakers were "making ventilators right now" which is complete nonsense. None of them are even close to making ventilators, they are months away. In a crisis, accurate information is critical and unfortunately, we are not getting it from Trump.
On Sunday, Tesla CEO Elon Musk said on Twitter that the electric carmaker was working on ventilators, which "should arrive within a few days." He added that he expected Tesla to have about 1,200 to distribute this week. - Reuters

Sorry, but Ribs is the expert on ventilators, not Elon Musk .
Elon Musk bought the Ventilators from China and will distribute them - Tesla did not make them. Funny how Tesla can get them but our Federal Government cannot seem to get them.
This can be fact-checked very easily.

I think it's great that these auto plants want to re-purpose their assembly lines to help out, I just want facts from our leadership. This is not a campaign rally, this is real life.

Tesla CEO says bought ventilators in China for U.S

Last edited:
Remember all the hooting about how ACA death panels wouldn't grant $50,000 to keep grandma alive? I guess she's expendable now.

I can't even believe this is being discussed. Sickening. So, the viewers of FOX (Who are elderly) should follow his lead and be happy to sacrifice their life so some whiney middle aged POS won't lose money on his business/the stock market is low? I thought these people were pro-life.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back