Amateur Hour Continues

MAGAnomics!!!

Donald Trump's first term is blowing Barack Obama's 2nd term out of the water, when it comes to fiscal recklessness. Donald Trump has an economics degree from Penn. In what class did he learn that it was wise to both cut taxes and double spending at the same time?

Donald Trump's first term is blowing Barack Obama's 2nd term out of the water, when it comes to fiscal recklessness. Donald Trump has an economics degree from Penn. In what class did he learn that it was wise to both cut taxes and double spending at the same time?
Has your life been negatively changed since Trump became President?

Reactions: AM64
I'm amused at the fact deficit spending is now a concern of the left.
Similarly, we are amused that it is no longer a concern of the right. You know damn well that if Obama was burning billions at the Trump administration's rate, Republicans would be howling. At least Obama's fiscal policy of tax and spend is logical. Cutting taxes and doubling spending is much harder to understand.

Similarly, we are amused that it is no longer a concern of the right. You know damn well that if Obama was burning billions at the Trump administration's rate, Republicans would be howling. At least Obama's fiscal policy of tax and spend is logical. Cutting taxes and doubling spending is much harder to understand.

Oh, there certainly is a double standard there.

Can you admit it as well?

Reactions: AM64
I don't know about the left but it's always been a concern of mine.

I believe Trump even promised to eliminate the debt completely. Lip service, lie or naivety?
Forbes has called Trump "the most fiscally reckless President in American History". More than all of these investigations and his obnoxious behavior, that will be his lasting legacy.

Reactions: utvolpj
Forbes has called Trump "the most fiscally reckless President in American History". More than all of these investigations and his obnoxious behavior, that will be his lasting legacy.

What, just because he asked what it'd cost to fill a moat with gators n' snakes? I don't think Forbes is treating him fairly.

Reactions: volfanhill
Even when Donald Trump is discussing something as serious as American troop withdrawal, he will behave as this obnoxious and narcissistic caricature of himself on Twitter. Trump doesn't bring statesmanship or dignity to the office. Trump projects this phony persona, either because he thinks it's funny or clever. It's neither, while being highly inappropriate to the serious nature of the subject he is discussing.

"..., in my great and unmatched wisdom,..."

How can a person have any respect for someone who talks like that?

At least he doesn't have to worry about a low flying cloud snagging his nose and breaking his neck. Or being confused with a holy roller dishing it out on a Sunday.

You want reckless spending or is that just pretending to be outraged? Libs always put out plots showing military spending as the big out of control chunk or the budget. Your guys even did the sequestration thing. A republican president comes along and talks pulling troops or changing a free spending treaty commitment, and your side goes batsh!t crazy. Amazing. The only thing that would top it is if he diverted the money to the debt and said not a penny saved to entitlements.

I don't know about the left but it's always been a concern of mine.

I believe Trump even promised to eliminate the debt completely. Lip service, lie or naivety?

In April 2016, then-candidate Donald Trump promised the $19 trillion national debt would be eliminated "over a period of eight years" during an interview with The Washington Post.

VN Store

Back