Amateur Hour Continues

If that's what the country wants, so be it. We and the rest of the world need to clearly know what kind of country we have chosen to be.
My current stance is.......cards on the table, we're all in.

No no not the rest of the world . That’s just the left wing propaganda machine churning that garbage out to you liberals everyday trying to keep the sheep all together .

Reactions: volfanjustin
I know. Some thought the world was flat. Some were equally sure the world was round. Some thought slavery was appropriate, some felt equally strongly that slavery was inappropriate. Sometimes it's just that one group is right and the other is wrong, even though they both are (almost) equally sure of their rightness.

It was the highly educated that was teaching in universities that the world was flat . It was the Democrats that thought slavery was good . Why would I listen then to a highly educated liberal about anything ?

If there are Vol fans on here that would accept a coach with no character or decency just for a few more wins, then that helps explain the current catastrophe.

The MAGA Cult will do absolutely anything to rationalize the lies and deception of this Administration. Character, integrity, respect, morality, and dignity are no longer required, Trump supporters have sold their soul to protect the Grifter in the WH and they have forever lowered the bar for the type of behavior expected from the President.

The MAGA Cult will do absolutely anything to rationalize the lies and deception of this Administration. Character, integrity, respect, morality, and dignity are no longer required, Trump supporters have sold their soul to protect the Grifter in the WH and they have forever lowered the bar for the type of behavior expected from the President.
Still waiting.

When did liberals , in your opinion , sell theirs ? ( if you try that weak sauce answer that they haven’t , I’m prepared to give you an example) Just an FYI 😊

When did liberals , in your opinion , sell theirs ? ( if you try that weak sauce answer that they haven’t , I’m prepared to give you an example) Just an FYI 😊
Your unwillingness to defend my statements other than by the tired defense of "the other side does it too" speaks volumes.

Reactions: tvolsfan
Your unwillingness to defend my statements other than by the tired defense of "the other side does it too" speaks volumes.

Your willingness to only perceive one side as the boggeyman while trying to hold up the other as the white knight that will save our country is weak at best .

If there are Vol fans on here that would accept a coach with no character or decency just for a few more wins, then that helps explain the current catastrophe.
If you’ve been here as long as I have, you’ll know many will accept character issues and losses as long as they can avoid change.

They've accepted many election results that did not go their way. It's part of the political process.
What I, and many others, will never fully accept is a country than nominated, elected, and continues to support Trump. That's just to far beyond the realms of reason and decency.
So you are going act like a bunch of unreasonable, irrational, whiny cry babies that are going to pout, stomp your feet, investigate (make up sh*t) and obstruct instead of legislate. Got it.

OBTW, *too

If that's what the country wants, so be it. We and the rest of the world need to clearly know what kind of country we have chosen to be.
My current stance is.......cards on the table, we're all in.
Here's your card:

49e0191e739e80a19134e8c26ec57c38.jpg

So you are going act like a bunch of unreasonable, irrational, whiny cry babies that are going to pout, stomp your feet, investigate (make up sh*t) and obstruct instead of legislate. Got it.

OBTW, *too
Oversight is part of their duties and obligations. They will certainly also legislate.

Yeah it is, brotatochip. There is indeed an effort to push a narrative by the MSM and the left that there was still “collusion” but NOPE that is not from Mueller. And that effort like all the ones before will fall flat.
I haven't heard anyone wave the collusion flag since the report was released.. There is a lot in that report about a cover up and suppression of the investigation. That being said, I don't think he'll be impeached.

I haven't heard anyone wave the collusion flag since the report was released.. There is a lot in that report about a cover up and suppression of the investigation. That being said, I don't think he'll be impeached.
Yes there are still narratives on “coordination” and yeah the cover up narrative is full blown too, that was a given anyway it’s all they’ve got. They’re trying to force a narrative on obstruction and that will die upon birthing.

And no he won’t be impeached either. He however most likely will be re-elected due to the ongoing self destruction of the Dims.

Reactions: tennvols77
You all have never pretended to care about character, integrity, respect or dignity. But it's awesome now you all claim to care about morality

Reactions: 1972 Grad

VN Store

Back