Amateur Hour Continues

Seems like this is the natural human condition, which is rarely overcome.

How many societies, in all of history, have not had rich and poor?
The gap is widening. I don't care for my part. I have no children, no debt, and enough money to last me until I'm gone. I'll be fortunate if I get 20 more years. Nothing politicians do will affect me that much, but I would like to see everyone have a chance to do well. They won't if we keep flooding the market with cheap labor and welfare benefits for all.

The gap is widening. I don't care for my part. I have no children, no debt, and enough money to last me until I'm gone. I'll be fortunate if I get 20 more years. Nothing politicians do will affect me that much, but I would like to see everyone have a chance to do well. They won't if we keep flooding the market with cheap labor and welfare benefits for all.
Add to that the economy that relies of ever increasing creation of debt.

Seems like this is the natural human condition, which is rarely overcome.

How many societies, in all of history, have not had rich and poor?
The present day U.S. doesn't really have a poor. Sure there's a relative poor but in actuality they are wealthy when compared to the global poor. They get climate control housing, education, meals, have TVs, medical access, education, usually have at least one car and are obese.

For what? Trump said "lock her up!" The Dems have spent millions trying to lock him up. Trump led chants. The Dems encourage riots and violence.

Just another day of luther's slippery morality.
lol.....
It's not black or white so I guess it's out of your spectrum. (It lies out there in the not concrete world of 3 dimensions)

lol.....
It's not black or white so I guess it's out of your spectrum. (It lies out there in the not concrete world of 3 dimensions)
heh heh heh. You do know you can't build anything on soupy concrete that doesn't set, right? You and your rascly multi-dimensional quicksand. And note again that you still can't speak on anything but rhetorical levels because you're vacuous.

Maybe the concrete won't set because you used urine instead of water? Whatever the case, @Orangeslice13 is a builder. Maybe, if you ask nicely and he speaks very, very slowly, he can tell you why your concrete's always soupy. Good luck with that.

No, I just haven't turned my brain off. This investigation is perfectly legitimate. If Trump hasn't done anything wrong, he has nothing to fear.
Investigation to co-conspirator. Quite the jump into a conspiracy theory. Don't be shy. From what I hear, if you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, you'll need to develop thick skin, just be yourself, and stop caring what everyone else thinks of you.

Good luck, guy.

Investigation to co-conspirator. Quite the jump into a conspiracy theory. Don't be shy. From what I hear, if you're going to be a conspiracy theorist, you'll need to develop thick skin, just be yourself, and stop caring what everyone else thinks of you.

Good luck, guy.
I’m sure this sounded smart in your head.

Enjoy the next two years.

heh heh heh. You do know you can't build anything on soupy concrete that doesn't set, right? You and your rascly multi-dimensional quicksand. And note again that you still can't speak on anything but rhetorical levels because you're vacuous.

Maybe the concrete won't set because you used urine instead of water? Whatever the case, @Orangeslice13 is a builder. Maybe, if you ask nicely and he speaks very, very slowly, he can tell you why your concrete's always soupy. Good luck with that.
Oh, I have no issues with concrete, it has an important function when used properly, however it makes a horrible pillow and even worse airplane. I understand the limits.
Same with black and white, they're fantastic, but there's lots in between.
Maybe sleeping on that concrete pillow has negatively impacted your optic nerves. Get that checked.

With respect to income, what has Trump done that's any different than what Jeb Bush would have done?

No. I've been giving lots of consideration as to how to have discussions with people who either refuse to use logic or can't use logic, and show an ability to only use emotional rhetoric in discussions.

I've had enough go rounds with Luther to know that he refuses logic, he lies, moves goal-posts, lies more, ignores logic, lies more, and always argues from emotional rhetoric. So I figure I'll use logic for the sake of the audience and speak rhetoric for his benefit.

Like I said. You keep doing you, @luthervol. Never really capable of actually speaking at a rational level or answering criticisms, so you hide behind what you hide behind. Really pitiful.

The present day U.S. doesn't really have a poor. Sure there's a relative poor but in actuality they are wealthy when compared to the global poor. They get climate control housing, education, meals, have TVs, medical access, education, usually have at least one car and are obese.

That's a low bar.

I still see lots of folks waiting to get a box of donated food at our church pantry.

Like I said. You keep doing you, @luthervol. Never really capable of actually speaking at a rational level or answering criticisms, so you hide behind what you hide behind. Really pitiful.
Behold: The masterdebater.

You really crack me up sometimes......in a really pitiful kind of way.

VN Store

Back