Amateur Hour Continues

This whole thing discourages the hell out of me. Somebody comes in and tries to buck the establishment, and gets screwed in the process. There is no hope for change in this country when the establishment controls the police, courts, message, etc. It's pretty much over, and what Trump has been trying to do is helpful to many people. The establishment politicians are merely pawns, like Mongo. Nobody will ever beat the globalists until the people rise up.
There’s no globalist, establishment deep state working to screw Trump over. He’s just an idiot and a genuinely bad person. That’s all there is to it. Why do you think everyone keeps leaving the White House? Why did he have so much trouble filling his Chief of Staff role? Nobody wants to work for the temperamental toddler.

There’s no globalist, establishment deep state working to screw Trump over. He’s just an idiot and a genuinely bad person. That’s all there is to it. Why do you think everyone keeps leaving the White House? Why did he have so much trouble filling his Chief of Staff role? Nobody wants to work for the temperamental toddler.
True. It has nothing to do with him being an outsider. If anything has damaged the possibility of having another outsider win an election, it's Trump. Millions of people from across the spectrum were yearning for an outsider, but not any outsider, and certainly not Trump. The fact that a despicable person was chosen to fill that role was a colossal mistake.

You need look no further than his leading of the maniacal "lock her up chants" for the perfect encapsulation of all that was/is wrong with Trump.

Can you imagine a politician running in 2020 who leads the hoards of zombies in chants of "lock him up"? As much as I hate Trump, that would be a candidate I could never respect nor support.

True. It has nothing to do with him being an outsider. If anything has damaged the possibility of having another outsider win an election, it's Trump. Millions of people from across the spectrum were yearning for an outsider, but not any outsider, and certainly not Trump. The fact that a despicable person was chosen to fill that role was a colossal mistake.

You need look no further than his leading of the maniacal "lock her up chants" for the perfect encapsulation of all that was/is wrong with Trump.

Can you imagine a politician running in 2020 who leads the hoards of zombies in chants of "lock him up"? As much as I hate Trump, that would be a candidate I could never respect nor support.

LOL
You'll support and vote for whoever the Dems tell you to no matter what they have done.

Reactions: Orangeslice13
Somebody comes in and tries to buck the establishment, and gets screwed in the process.

Trump isn't bucking "the establishment" as part of some higher cause. It's because he's too rouge and sloppy to fit in the establishment. He's had to hire a B and C team because those are the people who will put up with it. Thus we have the amateur hour administration.

Trump isn't bucking "the establishment" as part of some higher cause. It's because he's too rouge and sloppy to fit in the establishment. He's had to hire a B and C team because those are the people who will put up with it. Thus we have the amateur hour administration.

Then he should be removed by losing the election in 2020, not by BS investigations.

Too rouge? I thought he was too orange...

Reactions: 1972 Grad
Investigations will only remove him if it's warranted. If not, the public will have a chance to redeem itself.
20 Republican senators need to turn on him to remove him from office. That won’t happen unless Mueller finds footage of Trump blowing Putin in the Oval Office.

Reactions: luthervol
20 Republican senators need to turn on him to remove him from office. That won’t happen unless Mueller finds footage of Trump blowing Putin in the Oval Office.
Nor should they. Trump is no more guilty than the garbage that came before him. The standard has been set and now we get to live with it

Nor should they. Trump is no more guilty than the garbage that came before him. The standard has been set and now we get to live with it
Therein lies the issue. Many people feel as if Trump is far more guilty than his predecessors......not even comparable.

I'm all for bucking the establishment, I'm also all for a choosing a guy who can spell establishment.
Why do you think that both parties have kept us on an inexorable path of haves and have nots? Because they are both bought, paid for, and controlled by the elites. Keep voting for them . If an outsider gets in, do your best to support the effort to take them down.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Why would anybody work for him if they know they will have to spend their retirement money defending themselves against some ******** charge?

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Why would anybody work for him if they know they will have to spend their retirement money defending themselves against some ******** charge?
Most of them who have bailed have nothing to do with Russia. Only his co-conspirators are in that situation.

VN Store

Back