Amateur Hour Continues

Good to see Trump stand up to Cuck and Skeletor on live TV. She didn’t want cameras in there, she looked like a fool and Cuck couldn’t even look at Trump eye to eye. They showed their true colors and Trump owned them. Cuck insulted Indiana as well, he’s lucky Pence didn’t speak up and call him out on that remark.

Bless your heart.

Trump again with the wrong word. It's "rejoice," not "revolt." Such a silly bird.

If you don’t think there’d be a French reaction then you’re not paying attention. His adamant supporters can be every bit as nasty as the children of antifa. Except they’re better armed and trained.

I have no doubt this **** would get ugly.
Actually it’s likely to get ugly either way.

Reactions: volfanjustin
If you don’t think there’d be a French reaction then you’re not paying attention. His adamant supporters can be every bit as nasty as the children of antifa. Except they’re better armed and trained.

Octogenarians gone wild!

Octogenarians gone wild!
I’m not looking forward to the direction things are headed. People on both sides are becoming less and less tolerant of each other and at the same time more violent.

Both sides justify the violence with claims that it’s reactionary to the opposition.

It’s only going to get worse

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Oh, do you mean the publicly disclosed settlement to resolve a litigation that was openly paid in 1999 long after Clinton was running for any public office.

Man, you must have bombed the SAT analogy section because, well...let's just say, analogies are not your strong suit.

Clinton Settles Jones Lawsuit With a Check for $850,000 Clinton Settles Jones Lawsuit With a Check for $850,000
You just mad because Trump got a refund.

Reactions: Obsessed
Pissed on or in? She got what she deserved.

If it weren't for Avenatti's drive I don't know if Cohen would be doing what he's doing today. And I think the president would be in a lot less hot water than he's currently in. Hubris got the best of Avenatti, but he still inflicted lasting damage on team Trump.

Oh, do you mean the publicly disclosed settlement to resolve a litigation that was openly paid in 1999 long after Clinton was running for any public office.

Man, you must have bombed the SAT analogy section because, well...let's just say, analogies are not your strong suit.

Clinton Settles Jones Lawsuit With a Check for $850,000 Clinton Settles Jones Lawsuit With a Check for $850,000
Did the Feds raid any offices?

One thing I don't know is if Trump will throw his own family members under the bus. Clearly he'll do it to anyone else.

Of course he would, except for maybe Ivanka.

Don, Eric and Jared are completely expendable. I would also include Tiffany and Baron, but I'm not sure he's aware of their existence.

It was ugly the day Trump won the republican nomination.

VN Store

Back