Amateur Hour Continues

‘I’m Not A Regular Senator, I’m A Hot Senator’: Rhode Island Dem Twerks Upside Down For Votes

A Rhode Island state senator was slammed online after posting a video to TikTok of herself twerking upside down in a bikini on Independence Day.

Democratic Rhode Island State Sen. Tiara Mack, a self-described “queer” person, posted a video of herself twerking upside down and proceeded to say, “vote Senator Mack,” on her TikTok page. The caption read, “a promised senator thirst trap at Block Island.”

‘I’m Not A Regular Senator, I’m A Hot Senator’: Rhode Island Dem Twerks Upside Down For Votes

There is a good chance she could get her back blowed out but I'm not sure about the rest.

rut row...

I don't see anything in that tweet that spells the word "warrant". It was an illegal search of his house if they do not have a warrant signed by a judge to take action against him. We live in a Nazi corrupt style world by this dictator Joe Biden & his criminal DOJ regime.

Last edited:
Federal and civil laws. Laws are what makes a society work. They can, of course, be used against you. Everyone wants as few laws as possible. That is why you push it back to the state (meaning civil). Civil court is much easier to deal with than federal for a reason. Federal courts are for federal crimes. Some issues are federal. If it's federal, it's a national issue that gets covered by a bigger law for a reason.

I thought I was the local yocal around here?
You are and you just proved it.

Reactions: tntar heel

VN Store

Back