Amateur Hour Continues

There is a difference between civil and federal. extremists on both sides exist, but the argument comes down to what is federal, and what is civil? Ones side believes all is federal, the other believes all is civil. Both are wrong.

British tennis star Alicia Barnett says a 'really heavy' period impacted her performance during Wimbledon qualifiers - and says men wouldn't be too 'shy' to talk about it if they were affected

British tennis star Alicia Barnett has opened up about the stress of wearing Wimbledon whites while being on her period and how the symptoms have affected her play.

Gloucestershire-born Barnett, 28, made her SW19 debut on Friday by winning her first-round doubles games alongside fellow team GB player Jonny O'Mara, and knocked out Jamie Murray and Venus Williams in a marathon second-round encounter yesterday.

She hopes that in time more players will come forward to speak about how both the white dress code and period symptoms are not always ideal for women.

Barnett, who is known by her friends as Lissey, said 'During the pre-qualifying, I was on my period and the first few days were really heavy, and I was a bit stressed about that.'

Alicia Barnett reveals how periods affect female players | Daily Mail Online

British tennis star Alicia Barnett says a 'really heavy' period impacted her performance during Wimbledon qualifiers - and says men wouldn't be too 'shy' to talk about it if they were affected

British tennis star Alicia Barnett has opened up about the stress of wearing Wimbledon whites while being on her period and how the symptoms have affected her play.

Gloucestershire-born Barnett, 28, made her SW19 debut on Friday by winning her first-round doubles games alongside fellow team GB player Jonny O'Mara, and knocked out Jamie Murray and Venus Williams in a marathon second-round encounter yesterday.

She hopes that in time more players will come forward to speak about how both the white dress code and period symptoms are not always ideal for women.

Barnett, who is known by her friends as Lissey, said 'During the pre-qualifying, I was on my period and the first few days were really heavy, and I was a bit stressed about that.'

Alicia Barnett reveals how periods affect female players | Daily Mail Online
Looks like spam bot is broken

Reactions: clarksvol00
‘I’m Not A Regular Senator, I’m A Hot Senator’: Rhode Island Dem Twerks Upside Down For Votes

A Rhode Island state senator was slammed online after posting a video to TikTok of herself twerking upside down in a bikini on Independence Day.

Democratic Rhode Island State Sen. Tiara Mack, a self-described “queer” person, posted a video of herself twerking upside down and proceeded to say, “vote Senator Mack,” on her TikTok page. The caption read, “a promised senator thirst trap at Block Island.”

‘I’m Not A Regular Senator, I’m A Hot Senator’: Rhode Island Dem Twerks Upside Down For Votes

A Rhode Island state senator was slammed online after posting a video to TikTok of herself twerking upside down in a bikini on Independence Day.

Democratic Rhode Island State Sen. Tiara Mack, a self-described “queer” person, posted a video of herself twerking upside down and proceeded to say, “vote Senator Mack,” on her TikTok page. The caption read, “a promised senator thirst trap at Block Island.”

1*5qwaP2EGjb-mQhzT-WeR1g@2x.jpeg

Federal and civil what?

Federal and civil laws. Laws are what makes a society work. They can, of course, be used against you. Everyone wants as few laws as possible. That is why you push it back to the state (meaning civil). Civil court is much easier to deal with than federal for a reason. Federal courts are for federal crimes. Some issues are federal. If it's federal, it's a national issue that gets covered by a bigger law for a reason.

I thought I was the local yocal around here?

VN Store

Back