Amateur Hour Continues

And I think that’s the right way to handle it. I’d say you run a decent shop based on your comments here. And your comments on politics and customers is right on too. Don’t mix them. Ever.

My company is making vaccination a requirement of continuing employment. There are allowances for medical or religious exemptions however it’s unknown how those will be administered. There is no option for testing alternatives unless it’s operations in a state like Montana. So if you live in Montana you can say “no thanks” and do testing. In the all other states (soon Texas will be like Montana) it’s straight up you’re fired. That’s stupid as hell. And it’s going to completely blow up in my company’s face and I’m looking forward to the self imposed destruction

I'd do a vaccine/testing mandate if I thought it was necessary. If I did, I'd require unvaccinated to social distance/mask up. It's all about the bottom line when you have a small business. I can't have a lot of people out at once. That could shut down me and my ability to pay.

Reactions: hog88
I'd do a vaccine/testing mandate if I thought it was necessary. If I did, I'd require unvaccinated to social distance/mask up. It's all about the bottom line when you have a small business. I can't have a lot of people out at once. That could shut down me and my ability to pay.
I think it’s crazy but at least you’re giving them options. “Get the jab or you’re fired” is not a reasonable accommodation by any meaningful measure and why my dipshit company would think it is is beyond stupid.

I think it’s crazy but at least you’re giving them options. “Get the jab or you’re fired” is not a reasonable accommodation by any meaningful measure and why my dipshit company would think it is is beyond stupid.
Doesn't the Biden rule give an opt-out if you get a test?

When Democrats are in charge of things this is what's to be expected to happen each time ....
Thanks Joe & to the radical Democrats. This is the life you have for America. Job well done.

Reactions: Orangeburst

VN Store

Back