Amateur Hour Continues

Reading a bit further.
“Another riot suspect from the Hudson Valley was held for weeks in the D.C. Central Detention Facility until a judge agreed on June 30 to release him and confine him to his Goshen home instead.”

Lmao. So this guy was charged and they wouldn’t give him his discovery so he was unfairly… released to house arrest? Wait, I thought the judges had to be in on it? So when there has been an actual issue with the jail, the judges have corrected it? OMG, these guys are so totally being railroaded.

Next…

“Authorities reportedly have so far charged more than 550 alleged riot participants, most of whom have been released while their cases are pending. Only those charged with most serious crimes, such as assaulting police officers, are still being detained.”

Wow, isn’t this the exact opposite of what @NorthDallas40 and @BreatheUT said was happening?

“The American Civil Liberties Union and other groups have fought to end solitary confinement in federal prisons. In April, Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a law restricting its use in New York prisons to certain situations and no more than 15 days.”

Have fought to end? You mean this is legal? Just like I said? [surprised pikachu]

Next article… oh this is a link from the first article.

And it’s ALL about how solitary confinement is still legal despite decades of opposition by the people these morons were trying to maim. That’s some real “leopards ate my face” ****.

This is the “research” the reduced my credibility to Holiday Inn Express levels, eh?

I’m devastated.

Reading a bit further.
“Another riot suspect from the Hudson Valley was held for weeks in the D.C. Central Detention Facility until a judge agreed on June 30 to release him and confine him to his Goshen home instead.”

Lmao. So this guy was charged and they wouldn’t give him his discovery so he was unfairly… released to house arrest? Wait, I thought the judges had to be in on it? So when there has been an actual issue with the jail, the judges have corrected it? OMG, these guys are so totally being railroaded.

Next…

“Authorities reportedly have so far charged more than 550 alleged riot participants, most of whom have been released while their cases are pending. Only those charged with most serious crimes, such as assaulting police officers, are still being detained.”

Wow, isn’t this the exact opposite of what @NorthDallas40 and @BreatheUT said was happening?

“The American Civil Liberties Union and other groups have fought to end solitary confinement in federal prisons. In April, Gov. Andrew Cuomo signed a law restricting its use in New York prisons to certain situations and no more than 15 days.”

Have fought to end? You mean this is legal? Just like I said? [surprised pikachu]

Next article… oh this is a link from the first article.

And it’s ALL about how solitary confinement is still legal despite decades of opposition by the people these morons were trying to maim. That’s some real “leopards ate my face” ****.

This is the “research” the reduced my credibility to Holiday Inn Express levels, eh?

I’m devastated.
I thought you were done reading. I guess you realize you look like and idiot and need to try more. Thanks for disproving an argument I never made. I never asserted they all were being held 🤡

Better post those e-receipts “counselor”

So that hot take is bull **** as usual but I’m sure you’ll disagree and tell me what I really said and say I’m wrong if I don’t buy it.

But the truly hilarious part here is a self proclaimed defense attorney willing to wipe his ass with the 6th amendment just to win a meaningless forum debate. But that would be stupid nobody would be that petty that would be like some ignorant Pyrrhic victory or something 🤡

You haven’t established a sixth amendment violation, but please keep screeching.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. These people are being treated under the same rules as every other criminal. Don’t like it? Change the rules for everybody. Stop being a crybaby bitch asking for special treatment because you don’t like laws that were lobbied for by people whose water you carry when they’re applied to people like you.

You haven’t established a sixth amendment violation, but please keep screeching.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander. These people are being treated under the same rules as every other criminal. Don’t like it? Change the rules for everybody. Stop being a crybaby bitch asking for special treatment because you don’t like laws that were lobbied for by people whose water you carry when they’re applied to people like you.
I wasn’t trying to. I was openly mocking your willing to ignore this needless excessive incarceration which even members of the opposition have decried. I guess Warren’s law degree on Native American scholarship was of more value than yours 😂

Oh and thanks for openly getting another wipe in with the sixth 🤡

But. They're. White. Don't you get that!

I wasn’t trying to. I was openly mocking your willing to ignore this needless excessive incarceration which even members of the opposition have decried. I guess Warren’s law degree on Native American scholarship was of more value than yours 😂

Oh and thanks for openly getting another wipe in with the sixth 🤡
Lmao. You’ve backtracked so many times it’s hard to keep up.

Started with no charges, bail, or even arraignment.
Backtracked to articles saying exactly what I said. How embarrassing for me.
Then to Screech screech sixth amendment.
Now “Needless, excessive incarceration”because it’s, wait for it, contrary to democrat policy preferences.

Yeah, you and the motor-driven goalposts win this round, these guys are totally being railroaded because they’re being treated by the rules that they literally fought police to prevent from possibly changing.

Last edited:
Lmao. You’ve backtracked so many times it’s hard to keep up.

Started with no charges, bail, or even arraignment.
Backtracked to articles saying exactly what I said. How embarrassing for me.
Then to Screech screech sixth amendment.
Now “Needless, excessive incarceration”because it’s, wait for it, contrary to democrat policy preferences.

Yeah, you and the motor-driven goalposts win this round, these guys are totally being railroaded because they’re being treated by the rules that they literally fought police to prevent from possibly changing.
You’re still making claims of statements I never said but I’m sure it’s my fault. I asked if you had any answers and presumed that you did based on your overtly stupid retort. That was on me. Then I went and got my own answers.

But I have dearly enjoyed a self proclaimed defense attorney wiping his ass with the sixth amendment in defending overtly unnecessary levels of incarceration just to try and “win” some arbitrary internet argument 😂🤡 and you’ve done it since your very first shot in this latest stupid diatribe.

You’re still making claims of statements I never said but I’m sure it’s my fault. I asked if you had any answers and presumed that you did based on your overtly stupid retort. That was on me. Then I went and got my own answers.

But I have dearly enjoyed a self proclaimed defense attorney wiping his ass with the sixth amendment in defending overtly unnecessary levels of incarceration just to try and “win” some arbitrary internet argument 😂🤡 and you’ve done it since your very first shot in this latest stupid diatribe.

I was the person who said they hadn't been charged but it lets you know how easy it is to get law degree's these days when people keep making fake arguments to sound smart.

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthDallas40

Oh, right, it’s the old “overtly unnecessary levels of incarceration” test from the landmark 6th amendment case: Dunning v. Kruger. That’s the one where random conspiracy theorists on the internet get to arbitrarily overrule judges who have demonstrated their impartiality by providing reasonable remedies for similarly situated defendants when the government actually oversteps.

Last edited:
Oh, right, it’s the old “overtly unnecessary levels of incarceration” test from the landmark 6th amendment case: Dunning v. Kruger. That’s the one where random conspiracy theorists on the internet get to arbitrarily overrule judges who have demonstrated their impartiality by providing reasonable remedies to similarly situated when the government actually oversteps.
C3537DDA-AA63-43ED-8964-7DF8A2989C70.gif

I was the person who said they hadn't been charged but it lets you know how easy it is to get law degree's these days when people keep making fake arguments to sound smart.

Making fake arguments like “Biden asked where his mom was” and “January 6 defendants are political prisoners who are being held without charges?”

I’ll bow to your expertise on fake arguments.

I suppose his challenge to name the charges of these “specific” defendants wasn’t actually a challenge to name the ones you claimed were being held without charges because he didn’t think it could be done. What was it then?

I refuse to believe that you’re too stupid to realize that repeatedly claiming I’m “wiping my ass with the sixth amendment” doesn’t make any sense when you can’t even make the claim the sixth amendment has been violated because you’re afraid of what people will think of you if you do.

Maybe it’s because you didn’t try to put any words in this post and it’s made you look smarter.

I refuse to believe that you’re too stupid to realize that repeatedly claiming I’m “wiping my ass with the sixth amendment” doesn’t make any sense when you can’t even make the claim the sixth amendment has been violated because you’re afraid of what people will think of you if you do.

Maybe it’s because you didn’t try to put any words in this post and it’s made you look smarter.
I don’t really care what you refuse. Between EL continual estrogen laden non sequiturs and your dipshit appeals to authority it’s all underwhelming thus…
61587ECE-DA35-4AEE-9DF3-2C8CFB0504AD.gif

He’s a legend in his own mind. For his client’s sake I hope he argues better in court than he does on here. Struggling to see how that could be though frankly.

Reactions: BreatheUT
I don’t really care what you refuse. Between EL continual estrogen laden non sequiturs and your dipshit appeals to authority it’s all underwhelming thus…
View attachment 383626
It’s not your fault that there’s no authority or even facts to support your conspiracy theory.

Well, it sort of is, but we can pretend that it’s not, just like you do with everything else.

It’s not your fault that there’s no authority to support your conspiracy theory.

Well, it sort of is, but we can pretend that it’s not, just like you do with everything else.
Lulz my conspiracy theory that their incarceration is excessive… agreed to by two Democrat senators with law degrees among others. But your dipshit ass makes an empty appeal to authority that they MUST know what they’re doing. You’re an empty suit clown claiming to be a defense attorney but happy as hell to prop up excessive abuse of defendants rights to bail or a speedy trial to win an internet argument. Bravo, well done 🤡

Lulz my conspiracy theory that their incarceration is excessive… agreed to by two Democrat senators with law degrees among others. But your dipshit ass makes an empty appeal to authority that they MUST know what they’re doing. You’re an empty suit clown claiming to be a defense attorney but happy as hell to prop up excessive abuse of defendants rights to bail or a speedy trial to win an internet argument. Bravo, well done 🤡
Oh you big mad. 😂😂

The issue was whether these 600ish defendants are being subjected to a different standard than everybody else or to government overreach. They’re being treated the same as everyone else, based on your own articles. So, I already won that argument, thanks.

How is Elizabeth Warren’s opinion about what the law *should be* relevant to whether the current law is being followed? It’s not. Neither is mine.

This is a bleating attempt to pivot to some nebulous, emotional standard of fairness because even you realize there’s no normative argument that they’re being mistreated. There’s no legitimate interpretation of the sixth amendment that renders anything that’s happening in these cases even vaguely questionable. Feel free to cite a specific clause if you disagree.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.

Last edited:
Oh you big mad. 😂😂

The issue was whether these 600ish defendants are being subjected to a different standard than everybody else or to government overreach. They’re being treated the same as everyone else, based on your own articles. So, I already won that argument, thanks.

How is Elizabeth Warren’s opinion about what the law *should be* relevant to whether the current law is being followed? It’s not. Neither is mine.

This is a bleating attempt to pivot to some nebulous, emotional standard of fairness because you know there’s nothing else for you. There’s no legitimate interpretation of the sixth amendment that renders anything that’s happening in these cases even vaguely questionable. Feel free to cite a specific clause if you disagree.

In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
Lulz. Now it’s “you mad bro”. Awesome. Nope as usual I can mock your stupidity and empty appeals to authority while being serene.

Thanks for the empty wall of text clown 🤡 it’s as underwhelming as the last few

F8A04CE7-DC87-4ECC-9FB5-8E32D2C7D6B3.gif

Edit: oh and once again you’re spiking the ball on a claim I never made. I’ve never referenced the hundreds of clients I specifically focused on couple of dozen held by DC corrections. It’s easy for me to miss that though as I am rarely paying attention to your bull **** this late in your diatribe as you’re always making empty appeals to vague authority and “winning” arguments nobody is making clown 🤡 Toodles!

Last edited:
Lulz. Now it’s “you mad bro”. Awesome. Nope as usual I can mock your stupidity and empty appeals to authority while being serene.

Thanks for the empty wall of text clown 🤡 it’s as underwhelming as the last few

View attachment 383633

1627620626415.gif

I’m sure it’s debilitating serenity that’s preventing you from identifying any standard other than your own feelings under which these poor pitiful violent criminals are being mistreated.

View attachment 383634

I’m sure it’s debilitating serenity that’s preventing you from identifying any standard other than your own feelings under which these poor pitiful violent criminals are being mistreated.
Why should I bother you just ignore anything stated and spike the ball on arguments nobody is making clown.

And your shilling for the prosecution in the clear abnormal nature of this ridiculous incarceration is all I need to point to clown. But hey DC corrections stated solitary was to protect them from other inmates. Feel free to make some blind unsupported appeal to authority on why that tripe passes muster too clown 🤡

Why should I bother you just ignore anything stated and spike the ball on arguments nobody is making clown.

And your shilling for the prosecution in the clear abnormal nature of this ridiculous incarceration is all I need to point to clown. But hey DC corrections stated solitary was to protect them from other inmates. Feel free to make some blind unsupported appeal to authority on why that tripe passes muster too clown 🤡
You jumped in to a conversation about how they were being treated unlawfully because of their political affiliation and took issue with my post in that conversation. If that’s not the argument you wanted, that’s a you problem, not a me problem.

VN Store

Back