Amari Rodgers working out at the UT Sports Complex

Except you know.... his dad is being paid by the University to Coach our football team and has free access to all the facilities.... but oh no.... he is running on the artificial turf that numerous kids run on during camps/etc....

This is laughable. Hating on a kid trying to make himself better just because he goes to a different school and is there to visit his dad who is a UT legend and now coaches for the University....,

Bet there wouldn’t be any problem if he went to a crappy University instead of Clemson who just won the National Championship....

Bunch of butt hurt fans up in here lol
Who.......in the blue hell is hating anyone lol. Butt hurt......lol

Reactions: Behr
Especially considering these facilities are off limits to the majority of actual UT students let alone non-UT students...
That’s really the point. If the average non athlete student can’t use, why should an athlete from another school?

But I really don’t care.

That’s BS. Ever heard of insurance?

One would think, that Tee (as an Employee of UT), would already know about any liability that could happen if (he, Pruitt and Coach Fulmer) were lax and let Amari use the facilities and get hurt without planning for that before hand. You guys are funny. Hang on to that.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
It was a hypothetical. By the way, where is Tee from. Personally I couldn't care less, but if it is allowed for one person, it should be allowed for any who want to use the facilities.
I know Tee is from OR.. would not bother me if he was there .. I'm taking Tua.. Lawrence and any Bama.. Ga .. Fla guys .. etc .. Clemson .. I could care less ..i pulled for them last 2 years anyway .. You really want to hold it against 2 kids for being smart ?? Really ???

Kid ignored UT now wants to use the facilities. He needs to hit the road. Martin ain't teflon.

Looks like he already used the facilities, old news, by a couple of days. Teflon is so “70’s”. Seriously, so what? That he used OUR facilities? Doesn’t change anything, as far as our football program going forward. Thump our chests, collective, doesn’t change a dang thing, not a dang thing.

So, should all involved be stoned to death or should we give them another chance?

.......we can even use the purple ganja Behr and Henry Letham were talking up to stone them with.

Looks like he already used the facilities, old news, by a couple of days. Teflon is so “70’s”. Seriously, so what? That he used OUR facilities? Doesn’t change anything, as far as our football program going forward. Thump our chests, collective, doesn’t change a dang thing, not a dang thing.

I think it gives us a little bit of a bad look. Why would Rodgers need to use our facilities? Clemson has great facilities. So he just had to work out while visiting his dad in Knoxville? Tee should not have allowed it to happen. You think Saban would have allowed it? While its really not that big of a deal, it should have never happened. Tee should have known better.

HE'S GONNA STEAL ALL OF OUR PLAYS.

at least that's what I will claim if we ever play them and lose

I think it gives us a little bit of a bad look. Why would Rodgers need to use our facilities? Clemson has great facilities. So he just had to work out while visiting his dad in Knoxville? Tee should not have allowed it to happen. You think Saban would have allowed it? While its really not that big of a deal, it should have never happened. Tee should have known better.
I’m glad he did it. Hope for more.

Reactions: Henry Letham
I’m sitting here minding my own business reading about and listening to people bitch and moan that one of our all-time great players and now current coach’s son shouldn’t be allowed to workout on Tennessee's campus because he plays for another (non-SEC) school and chose (rightfully by the way), to not come play for Butch Jones so he could be a part of what was clearly a dumpster fire/4 win program.

All I’ve done is calmly respond and call people out for acting small, petty and foolishly about it. I’ve simply responded to the people who are actually freaking out about it. Surely you see the difference.
So you're responding to the bitching and moaning by bitching and moaning? Seems pretty much like your normal schtick.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Lol @ all the clowns yelling at people who are "raising hell" and "have their panties in a wad." Like two dudes said they don't like it, NOBODY has raised hell about it. People are capable of not liking things without getting their panties in a wad. You forum police need to stfu imo. Let people talk about things they don't like, why do y'all care so much?

VN Store

Back