Amari Rodgers working out at the UT Sports Complex

Yea, in the big picture its not a big deal, but in my strictly Football mind its BS. Can't they visit and spend time with each other without him working out in our facility?

Kind of pisses me off Pruitt didn't tell Tee to go kick rocks.

But, it ain't gonna change our W/L record.

Only issue I see here is a transfer. I seriously doubt it would happen but if he decided to transfer to UT the Clempson crew and the NCAA would most likely have the issue.

Reactions: pimo1 and njvols
Social Media is just the best thing ever......?!?!?!
This all day, Social Media is a bunch of crap. Had Tee been able to just hang out with his son instead of sharing it through social media no one would have known or cared. Surely he didn't think it was a good idea?

I hear about coaches visiting other schools to study their schemes and whatnot...no issues ever cited. Famously Barry Switzer visited Austin to study the Longhorns new wishbone and turned it into a dynasty. Falls under courtesy. We basically recruited Tee Martin to return to his alma mater and help us win and we’re going to get all bitchy about him working out his son? Too much time on our hands. When knowledge through social media gets you stirred, recognize it as overreacting.

I hear about coaches visiting other schools to study their schemes and whatnot...no issues ever cited. Famously Barry Switzer visited Austin to study the Longhorns new wishbone and turned it into a dynasty. Falls under courtesy. We basically recruited Tee Martin to return to his alma mater and help us win and we’re going to get all bitchy about him working out his son? Too much time on our hands. When knowledge through social media gets you stirred, recognize it as overreacting.

Too late, I done kicked the puppies and started drankin.

I don’t feel as thought those two things are really similar. The only problem I have with it is the fact that students aren’t allowed to use that equipment and some of their paid tuition pays for all that stuff. Not a huge deal, but I get why it rubs people the wrong way.

Tee should not put the Univ. in this position. Go to a local HS to work out and join your son there. I love my son too, but I would not do something that could be considered low class to many.

I don’t feel as thought those two things are really similar. The only problem I have with it is the fact that students aren’t allowed to use that equipment and some of their paid tuition pays for all that stuff. Not a huge deal, but I get why it rubs people the wrong way.
You’re going to let rival coaches soak up your playbook and provide them lunch but scrimp over a kid running over turf that’s already paid for and possibly alienate your new assistant coach. Let it rub, I say.

Tee should not put the Univ. in this position. Go to a local HS to work out and join your son there. I love my son too, but I would not do something that could be considered low class to many.
Easy on the “many”. Go with “loudest” or “easily miffed”.

VN Store

Back