Amari Rodgers working out at the UT Sports Complex

LibertyVol

butchna

Sit down and tell me all about it...way over there
I hear about coaches visiting other schools to study their schemes and whatnot...no issues ever cited. Famously Barry Switzer visited Austin to study the Longhorns new wishbone and turned it into a dynasty. Falls under courtesy. We basically recruited Tee Martin to return to his alma mater and help us win and we’re going to get all bitchy about him working out his son? Too much time on our hands. When knowledge through social media gets you stirred, recognize it as overreacting.

Behr

Go Vols!
I hear about coaches visiting other schools to study their schemes and whatnot...no issues ever cited. Famously Barry Switzer visited Austin to study the Longhorns new wishbone and turned it into a dynasty. Falls under courtesy. We basically recruited Tee Martin to return to his alma mater and help us win and we’re going to get all bitchy about him working out his son? Too much time on our hands. When knowledge through social media gets you stirred, recognize it as overreacting.
Too late, I done kicked the puppies and started drankin.

BearCat204

Beaver Hunter
I don’t feel as thought those two things are really similar. The only problem I have with it is the fact that students aren’t allowed to use that equipment and some of their paid tuition pays for all that stuff. Not a huge deal, but I get why it rubs people the wrong way.

butchna

I don’t feel as thought those two things are really similar. The only problem I have with it is the fact that students aren’t allowed to use that equipment and some of their paid tuition pays for all that stuff. Not a huge deal, but I get why it rubs people the wrong way.
You’re going to let rival coaches soak up your playbook and provide them lunch but scrimp over a kid running over turf that’s already paid for and possibly alienate your new assistant coach. Let it rub, I say.

butchna

Tee should not put the Univ. in this position. Go to a local HS to work out and join your son there. I love my son too, but I would not do something that could be considered low class to many.
Easy on the “many”. Go with “loudest” or “easily miffed”.

VN Store

Sponsors