Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

He's stupid for getting caught.

He should have stopped his comrades.
For his own sake. Even though they're not his responsibility.

It wasn't a mugging. The dude spit on him and disrespected him.

YOU and all you other sheep are full of crap...
Most people would've reacted with hostility.

I’ve seen zero that suggests that Alvin was spit on. So some dude, all alone, is just going to randomly spit on a NFL size man with his entourage? Yeah…didn’t happen. Secondly, you are a punk for suggesting that his only failure here, is that Alvin got caught.

I’ve seen zero that suggests that Alvin was spit on. So some dude, all alone, is just going to randomly spit on a NFL size man with his entourage? Yeah…didn’t happen. Secondly, you are a punk for suggesting that his only failure here, is that Alvin got caught.

Not disagreeing with you about seeing no spitting. However, for the rest of your message: NEVER, EVER, underestimate the stupidity of humans. Not ever.

Reactions: gnm53108
  1. First - we are only seeing part of the altercation. Don't know if the guy hit first or provoked or not.
  2. Second -I really dont have an issue with what the video shows AK doing. He is having a stand up fight and throwing fists. The guy goes down and AK keeps punching for a few secs but then realizes its over and pulls back.
  3. Third - I DO have a problem with the guys running behind AK who then start stomping on the down guys face. That is how people get killed. Ask those cops in Memphis. There was absolutely no call for that and they weren't even the guys who took the guy down. Pussies.
  4. Forth - since all those guys are probably clingers on AK's payroll, AK should have told them to back off. It's hard to do that in the heat of the moment. Some of you act like you have never been in a fight before. But still - he did have a second after he backed off himself and he should have stepped in.

Reactions: vol_in_ga
More than you realize, Double D. I fear this disgusting event is representative of the sickness in society in general. From the cowardly ganging up on a single person, the behaviors of male and female Karens, and ever-present projecting of misconduct onto the victim. Utterly refusing to be responsible for ones own conduct, criminal and otherwise. We're sick, and severely need an outside remedy, whether heavenly, or extraterrestrial. As humanity has proven to be too stupid to self-correct. We seem to insist on repeating the worst attitudes and behaviors over and over. Thuggism comes in all sizes, shapes, hues, and forms. Along with excuses for it. Seen it all, and all across the country.
Well said Sir,

Post of the year!

Is that what happened?

Or did he spit on Alvin?

His mouth wrote a check that his butt couldn't cash!
Dumbest thing I've read in this thread..

Nothing that comes out of anybody's mouth warrants getting literally stomped, in and about the face, by a half a dozen ASSHOLES.....

Reactions: Big Al Orange
  1. First - we are only seeing part of the altercation. Don't know if the guy hit first or provoked or not.
  2. Second -I really dont have an issue with what the video shows AK doing. He is having a stand up fight and throwing fists. The guy goes down and AK keeps punching for a few secs but then realizes its over and pulls back.
  3. Third - I DO have a problem with the guys running behind AK who then start stomping on the down guys face. That is how people get killed. Ask those cops in Memphis. There was absolutely no call for that and they weren't even the guys who took the guy down. Pussies.
  4. Forth - since all those guys are probably clingers on AK's payroll, AK should have told them to back off. It's hard to do that in the heat of the moment. Some of you act like you have never been in a fight before. But still - he did have a second after he backed off himself and he should have stepped in.

your justification on #2 is laughable. or sad. probably just sad

Agree. Logic makes more sense.

Even if something happened AK should’ve been a lot smarter. He has a lot to lose and honestly he’s going to be paying this guy a lot when all is said and done.

I just don’t get it. Work your butt off to make something out of yourself and then piss it away by being a childish thug.

Reactions: Big Al Orange
He def has a 6+ game suspension coming I would guess. Gotta learn to stay outta these kinds of situations when you have $$$ and a name.

AK went to my high school when he was a freshman. When I was in college at UT he attended parties we threw, always chilled in the corner, light conversations, sometimes even with his hat/hood on as to not attract too much attention. Never caused any trouble. I can’t say I knew him too well but I never got a thug vibe. I think what’s most troubling to me is that he allowed himself to even be in this situation where emotions were high enough for the situation to go off the rails. And it could be an asterisk or even deterrent of a successful career in the nfl, which we know are an opportunity/blessing very few are fortunate to foster.

Hopefully he gets punished to the full extent of the law.

I don't see all the call to punish him when it doesnt seem to be clear what precipitated this. Again, there are claims that the other guy hit him first, etc. Lets let the court do its job and get the full story before going off half cocked. Just like we would have all not had full info before seeing this video.

AK should have done something different I suspect but lets not judge on it till we find out - except the guys kicking, there is no justification for that based on anything that is even rumored.

Dumbest thing I've read in this thread..

Nothing that comes out of anybody's mouth warrants getting literally stomped, in and about the face, by a half a dozen ASSHOLES.....

No justification. But all Kamara did was punch a few times that I saw, which would be justifiable in the court of public opinion if he did indeed get spit on. His "entourage" took it too far though.

Reactions: Gandalf

Yawn. The arrest report doesn't many any spitting. Neither did Kamara in the limo video immediately after-the-fact.

Either way... no, "most people" would not do what Kamara did.

And if you think that's the case, your judgement of character is as bad as your judgement of quarterbacks.

Yawn. The arrest report doesn't many any spitting. Neither did Kamara in the limo video immediately after-the-fact.

Either way... no, "most people" would not do what Kamara did.

And if you think that's the case, your judgement of character is as bad as your judgement of quarterbacks.
His criticism of Kamara is that he got caught and then some crazy theory that Karama was spit on.

Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...

Twenty or thirty years ago, most young adults knew the limits and had a moral compass that wasn't completely broken.

These days, not so much.

Reactions: Dadof2Vols
Twenty or thirty years ago, most young adults knew the limits and had a moral compass that wasn't completely broken.

These days, not so much.
Negative. I was very much alive then and 20-30 years ago there were a lot fewer cameras and a lot of things that happened that didn't happen because they couldn't be verified by video.

This "the good ol days were more wholesome" crap is just that....... crap. Plenty of heads got busted 5 on 1 in those good ol days.

Negative. I was very much alive then and 20-30 years ago there were a lot fewer cameras and a lot of things that happened that didn't happen because they couldn't be verified by video.

This "the good ol days were more wholesome" crap is just that....... crap. Plenty of heads got busted 5 on 1 in those good ol days.

More wholesome? I said and implied that more had some common sense at the time. What you see these days is gang mentality, regardless of race.

More wholesome? I said and implied that more had some common sense at the time. What you see these days is gang mentality, regardless of race.
Nothing about race at all. There was plenty of "us vs them" in the good ol days.

I broke a Coke bottle trying to be "Billy Bad Ass" in my group when we had a couple of guys from another high school coming to see a girl on my street in 1970. There were at least 4, I think 5, vs 2 but there i was with my bottle. Dumb? No common sense? Yes. And yes.

But no Ring cameras, dash cams, etc. And thankfully, I never got close because they ran. I believe that to be felonious assault.

Another guy got out of his car that we egged and was met with about 5 of us kicking his ass, well 4 kicking his ass and 1 guy throwing the rest of the dozen eggs in his open car.

Maybe you grew up in a Disney movie, I didn't.

Fwiw, I did a Google search for anything that mentions "Alvin Kamara" + "spit" together.

The first result is Little Vol's post here on Volnation.

There is literally no reputable mention of spitting anywhere.

Dude, where are you coming up with this nonsense?

I'll ask again.

Do you have a single reputable source for this? Anything at all?

Edit: At this point, it doesn't even have to be a reputable source. I'll take a note written in crayon.

Last edited:
Reactions: MemphisVol77

VN Store

Back