Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

With all the back and forth pro and con, just stop and think for a minute if this was your son that simply had a right to get on that elevator and was beaten like this.
Would you stand up for the perpetrators? I think you would have a different opinion of it all, and the loyalty and justification of a sports star would not matter to you.
Is that what happened?

Or did he spit on Alvin?

His mouth wrote a check that his butt couldn't cash!

I have not seen any proof that he spit on Kamara, that is just his claim.
Besides, even if he did spit on him that is between him and Kamara. Could you not agree with that?

If he actually spit on AK then I would not have a problem with him retaliating in a fight, but not the others joining in.

Reactions: LittleVol
They’re busy ending racism.

That's a bit underhanded and foolishly inaccurate. The NFC/AFC (now NFL) never was perfect, nor is any human institution. But they were subject to protecting their revenue from mainstream America's racism. Same thing with the film industry, and MLB. It was far less the sport than it was the majority public. The league itself in many ways led the nation in inclusiveness. That remains largely true even today.

Last edited:
More like groupstomp

Yes, it exists in bench clearing brawls where a pitcher perceived to have thrown a bean ball at a teammate, a pack of bullies ganging up on a guy who dared to defend a girl or nerd against being bullied, the guys who group assaulted Ahmaud Arbery for daring to jog in their neighborhood, and cops who assault unarmed handcuffed people. The sickness of random and wanton violence spares no group. The Kamara incident is just one more proof of this sick behavior and attitude.

He has been away from Knoxville for a few years. Maybe the culture of New Orleans has taken over.

Perhaps.... But as Vol fans we can all definitely agree that during his time here he had zero in the way of a head coach who can be that positive male influence in his life, actually it was an experiment in how to deny deny deny and never admit fault

Reactions: feathersax
Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...
meh. It's one thing to say this about a college kid.

If you were doing this stuff at Kamara's age, then that's on you. Most of us weren't.

meh. It's one thing to say this about a college kid.

If you were doing this stuff at Kamara's age, then that's on you. Most of us weren't.
He's stupid for getting caught.

He should have stopped his comrades.
For his own sake. Even though they're not his responsibility.

It wasn't a mugging. The dude spit on him and disrespected him.

YOU and all you other sheep are full of crap...
Most people would've reacted with hostility.

He's stupid for getting caught.

He should have stopped his comrades.
For his own sake. Even though they're not his responsibility.

It wasn't a mugging. The dude spit on him and disrespected him.

YOU and all you other sheep are full of crap...
Most people would've reacted with hostility.
Yea he's an idiot. Know what you have to lose vs someone else. Oh no you were disrespected! Oh lord no. How awful. He's going to wish he just moved on.

So you would let another man just spit on you??

Coward....

If a confrontation came to somebody spitting on me, I probably could have walked away sooner to avoid escalating things further. Cooler heads always prevail, and a fist fight is not the answer to ANY kind of altercation with a stranger.

Be the bigger person and walk away, why would I care what an idiot who doesn’t know me thinks or says about me?

VN Store

Back