Alvin Kamara Assault Footage

I know you can't tell a book by its cover, but generally, if it looks like a thug, acts like a thug, and hangs out with thugs...it's a thug.

More than you realize, Double D. I fear this disgusting event is representative of the sickness in society in general. From the cowardly ganging up on a single person, the behaviors of male and female Karens, and ever-present projecting of misconduct onto the victim. Utterly refusing to be responsible for ones own conduct, criminal and otherwise. We're sick, and severely need an outside remedy, whether heavenly, or extraterrestrial. As humanity has proven to be too stupid to self-correct. We seem to insist on repeating the worst attitudes and behaviors over and over. Thuggism comes in all sizes, shapes, hues, and forms. Along with excuses for it. Seen it all, and all across the country.

Last edited:
I don't care that the NFL frowns on this. Both of the videos undo his legacy he has built up. The image of a quirky, skilled player, and being generous person are tarnished. You don't get redos on this stuff. It's not fair for a bad choice to stamp out a decade of goodness, but it does.

That was rough video to watch and the lawsuits coming his way after his criminal conviction will hurt him (as they should) way more than his joy of hitting a man who had no chance of winning a jumping.

Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...
Are you saying you and some buddies jumped some dude and beat him senseless causing serious bodily injury and you got away with it?

Thank God EVERYONE didn't have a camera in their hand...and they WEREN'T embedded in EVERY ceiling/wall of EVERY room I walked in... when I was 20-something...just sayin'...
You can't possibly be trying to justify this action in any way! So would it have been ok for this to happen unwitnessed and all of the thugs involved get away scott free?! Really bad take and makes me wonder what is wrong with you.

Last edited:
So you and your buddies were out there jumping people and then went out bragging about it afterward? What other crimes did you commit that was on this level? Because if you did this or anything like this, that makes you POS trailer trash that should go to jail.
That fact that you got upset that I made a joke at your expense after you fired the first shot two months ago and you are the same type of guy that can somehow find a way to try and make this seem "normal" is pretty on par at this point IMO.

"Oh yeah I mean it" right?

So you and your buddies were out there jumping people and then went out bragging about it afterward? What other crimes did you commit that was on this level? Because if you did this or anything like this, that makes you POS trailer trash that should go to jail.
That fact that you got upset that I made a joke at your expense after you fired the first shot two months ago and you are the same type of guy that can somehow find a way to try and make this seem "normal" is pretty on par at this point IMO.

"Oh yeah I mean it" right?
This is not normal, 20 something year old shenanigans, hijinks, boys will be boys behavior. He committed an incredibly violent assault that I would gather most of us have never experienced.
Does anyone(administration,former VFL,) invite Kamara back for any VFL festivities?

I'll be shocked of the NFL takes any real punitive steps. My guess is that they'll go dark and wait for the legal system to do the heavy lifting on this one. Of the legal system goes kid gloves with him, they suspend him for the preseason and that would be about it.

The fact that some dude got his azz beat doesn't bother me. What does bother me is it took a gang to do it. I don't know what lead up to the beating. But, Alvin should not have needed help to take care of the problem. At least no one got shot.

VN Store

Back