Alvin Kamara arrested in Las Vegas for Assault

Sounded to me like Kamara wanted to keep the guy off the elevator. Maybe the guy had a problem with someone in Kamara's group, and Kamara was trying to de-escalate the situation. The guy takes offense, disrespects Kamara, and things go down hill from there. I'm not saying that happened. But until all the facts come out, I'm not ready to convict Kamara.
AK was good if he put his hands out and told the guy man take the next one if he was trying to deescalate the situation but most people aren't going to like you putting your hand on their chest at which point it sounds like the guy slapped AK hands away and AK pushed him, one AK guys hit the guy in the face and the beating starting with AK throwing punched and also punching the guy on the ground.
AK is about to pay $$$ and hope he doesn't get jail time. If a first offender he'll probably get probation and out of a lot of money

Well he was unconscious for quite a bit of his beating, so I don't think he was seeing much at all.. Especially out of that eye that's swollen shut because his orbital socket is broken all to hell...

I mean they beat, kicked and stomped a man who was on the ground and unconcious, so yea, definitely doesn't sound bad at all...... 🙄
Sorry I've been on both sides of a lot worse.He went to the hospital and was talking the same day. After getting kicked and stomped by quite a few people. It might sound mean to say especially in today's ❄️ society but he got off easy. They were dead wrong for doing that, without question.But if u thing that's bad you've never witnessed a serious beatdown. Kamara ain't a small dude. I dunno I'm old school when you're out drinking and partying you don't walk up to a big group of drunk guys talking s--t and expect hugs. In today's world there always has to be a 'victim' and a villain. Sometimes in the real world and everyone was an a**hole. Its the one without the ability to do simple math that ends up in the hospital. I dunno if it's me and I see an elevator full of dudes and I'm by myself I'm not talking crap to them. You kick a bees nest what do you expect? Them to deliver you a honeycomb?

He will have to deal with the legal repurcussions. And even worse the PR fallout. Whatever comes at home (Kamara) is his own fault for putting himself in that position. All I'm saying is folks are acting like these dudes curbstomped the guy. He just got a little bit of that getright boot.

If Kamara truly made the statement that's been attributed to him, then there is no wiggle room. Period.

"I thought he did some things to my group and that he was running away, so I chased him down to hit him"...and then they stomped him beyond unconscious. There is no self defense claim when you've stated that you believed the victim was leaving. (Well, I guess you could stretch one if you claimed the guy said he was going to get his gun so he could kill you when you least expect it...")

If the facts as published are indeed factual, there's nothing to defend in Kamara or his group.

Sorry I've been on both sides of a lot worse.He went to the hospital and was talking the same day. After getting kicked and stomped by quite a few people. It might sound mean to say especially in today's ❄️ society but he got off easy. They were dead wrong for doing that, without question.But if u thing that's bad you've never witnessed a serious beatdown. Kamara ain't a small dude. I dunno I'm old school when you're out drinking and partying you don't walk up to a big group of drunk guys talking s--t and expect hugs. In today's world there always has to be a 'victim' and a villain. Sometimes in the real world and everyone was an a**hole. Its the one without the ability to do simple math that ends up in the hospital. I dunno if it's me and I see an elevator full of dudes and I'm by myself I'm not talking crap to them. You kick a bees nest what do you expect? Them to deliver you a honeycomb?

He will have to deal with the legal repurcussions. And even worse the PR fallout. Whatever comes at home (Kamara) is his own fault for putting himself in that position. All I'm saying is folks are acting like these dudes curbstomped the guy. He just got a little bit of that getright boot.
If they beat an unconscious, defenseless individual to the point it appears they did, they should and will face felony charges. Once the guy was no longer a threat, and that occurred before he was knocked unconscious, they should have stopped using force. No question excessive force was used on the man.

If I'm this guy I'm not going away for 50k.
I'll get me an ambulance chaser and we'll turn this wreck into a fat check.
May have been the plan all along but I doubt he expected to be stomped by a group.
Lucky they didn't stomp him in the throat.

Dude, fighting is one thing. A group of idiots stomping on a guy and punching him while he’s laying on the ground already unconscious isn’t “a little get right”. It’s some pu*** sh** for one, aside from that it’s disgusting. If the story being shared turns out true, kamara is a piece of sh** thug who should do time. Maybe he can impress everyone in there with his stories of gold grills and stomping on unconscious peoples heads.

If it was a 1 on 1 fight and the guy got whipped I’d agree but they literally jumped him like a bunch of pus****

I'm 60 years old, I've seen and been a part of some bad sh!t, more than I care to talk about. I tend to agree with most of what you say except maybe the whole kick a bees nest analogy and the "getright boot" comment struck me as a bit to cavalier.

From the description of the video he hardly "kicked a bees nest". Not going to say he was totally innocent but what he got in return was a bit excessive, IMO. The guy is lucky he's not dead or brain damaged. He's also damn lucky none of the punks drew on him and shot him as that seems to be the "go to" option these days..

All that said, Alvin is a dumbass, made this guy a rich man and honestly needs to spend some time in jail, if for anything else, being that colossally stupid.

What hasn't been mentioned is the option on the table to void his contract if found guilty. Between that and potential lawsuit, could ruin him financially.

Just saying, from the tone of everything I have a feeling as more info comes out opinions will soften somewhat. AK is not 18. Yes, what happened was messed up. People shouldn't beat folks up like that in a perfect world. But we don't live in a perfect world.Dude got a broke eye socket and a paycheck. Trust me he's fine, probably happy even. You are seeing the end results of a moron picking the wrong fight. Trust me dude didn't just randomly say someone was ugly out of nowhere then try to push into an elevator. There was some leadup. But as I've said before the fact dude came out with minor nicks and scratches says they showed a lot of restraint. From what they said there were at least 5 guys total that jumped the guy. One an NFL running back. You walk away with that with just a busted eye socket you are a lucky fella. If they were really out of control and wanted to hurt him it would have ended bad. I'm 47 grew up in some rough areas been through some tough scrapes. Was never a troublemaker. I have learned that alcohol leads folks to do dumb stuff especially when they see a payday at the end of the tunnel.

I will say it again for effect. This guy called one of AKs friends ugly meaning he got a good look at at least one of them. But only described one of them, by name the NFL player. He went in looking for trouble and likely got let off soft. IMO. If the guy takes it the criminal route and presses felony charges then they should get what they get. But he WONT. He will go for a settlement because it was the plan. Not gonna get as much of a settlement from a former NFL player. 5000 bond says misdemeanor charges to me unless the guy pushes harder. Let's see how it plays out. More info is slowly leaking out even now.

Just saying, from the tone of everything I have a feeling as more info comes out opinions will soften somewhat. AK is not 18. Yes, what happened was messed up. People shouldn't beat folks up like that in a perfect world. But we don't live in a perfect world.Dude got a broke eye socket and a paycheck. Trust me he's fine, probably happy even. You are seeing the end results of a moron picking the wrong fight. Trust me dude didn't just randomly say someone was ugly out of nowhere then try to push into an elevator. There was some leadup. But as I've said before the fact dude came out with minor nicks and scratches says they showed a lot of restraint. From what they said there were at least 5 guys total that jumped the guy. One an NFL running back. You walk away with that with just a busted eye socket you are a lucky fella. If they were really out of control and wanted to hurt him it would have ended bad. I'm 47 grew up in some rough areas been through some tough scrapes. Was never a troublemaker. I have learned that alcohol leads folks to do dumb stuff especially when they see a payday at the end of the tunnel.

I will say it again for effect. This guy called one of AKs friends ugly meaning he got a good look at at least one of them. But only described one of them, by name the NFL player. He went in looking for trouble and likely got let off soft. IMO. If the guy takes it the criminal route and presses felony charges then they should get what they get. But he WONT. He will go for a settlement because it was the plan. Not gonna get as much of a settlement from a former NFL player. 5000 bond says misdemeanor charges to me unless the guy pushes harder. Let's see how it plays out. More info is slowly leaking out even now.
No. I don't think I'll trust you.

A broken eye socket is “minor nicks and scratches”? We’ve got a real Einstein here…

I'm sincerely curious as to what evidence you have that this guy planned to get jumped for money? Everything you said is biased to take up for Kamara and his buddies, and you have that right to your opinion. That said, how do you know he didn't call someone ugly in response to something they said? What evidence do you have that he started it, and not them? I'm more apt to believe a group of guys would be trying to look big in front of each other, rather than one guy decided to pick a fight with an army. Of course this is my opinion, because I've seen over my lifetime situations where it's the group, not one, but if you have evidence I'd be willing to change my mind. Do you?

This is gonna be bad (and costly). The police pulled the video from Drai's club. 6:30 am Alvin and the chipdrunks were getting on an elevator. Random dude called someone in Kamara's posse ugly. Dude then tries to join Alvin and the chipdrunks in the elevator. Alvin pushes him to keep him out. Random chipdrunk then decks the guy. Guy goes down and gets stomped upon his chest and face 23 times. Dude was knocked out and his orbital was smashed. Alvin punched him 8 times, 3 times after he was down. The dude that got beat never swung on anyone. Ugh...

Police: Alvin Kamara, others beat man unconscious, broke his eye socket

Hopefully this guy takes a large amount of Alvin’s money.

😂... Speculate much?

I'm 60 years old, I've seen and been a part of some bad sh!t, more than I care to talk about. I tend to agree with most of what you say except maybe the whole kick a bees nest analogy and the "getright boot" comment struck me as a bit to cavalier.

From the description of the video he hardly "kicked a bees nest". Not going to say he was totally innocent but what he got in return was a bit excessive, IMO. The guy is lucky he's not dead or brain damaged. He's also damn lucky none of the punks drew on him and shot him as that seems to be the "go to" option these days..

All that said, Alvin is a dumbass, made this guy a rich man and honestly needs to spend some time in jail, if for anything else, being that colossally stupid.
Something tells me this guy won’t be rich, he might get a good payday, but he’ll blow it on drugs, parties, and a car that he’ll trash….and maybe some hookers, but as quickly as he got the cash, he’ll burn through the cash

One of the dumbest things I have ever read

Something tells me this guy won’t be rich, he might get a good payday, but he’ll blow it on drugs, parties, and a car that he’ll trash….and maybe some hookers, but as quickly as he got the cash, he’ll burn through the cash
You have no clue how that will work out. Stop being a judgmental ass when you know nothing about someone

That's a possibility, but, at the very least, it sure looks like he'll get the chance to try.

Reactions: Plecoptera
The guy that was beat up was most likely looking for an altercation. He tried provoking them and then kept walking towards them. AK putting his hands on the guy to keep him from progressing was probably the best thing he could do in that situation if they were on an elevator with nowhere to retreat. Obviously the continued beating was excessive, but I don’t think this makes AK a thug.
Anyone that’s been around college athletics and actually gotten to know some athletes knows that many of them are very careful going out to clubs (some don’t even go out at all) to avoid fights, because there are always people out there that want to challenge them. I knew some linemen at UT that would only drink in their rooms or at small house parties because they told me how often people tried to fight them at bars/clubs.

Well he was unconscious for quite a bit of his beating, so I don't think he was seeing much at all.. Especially out of that eye that's swollen shut because his orbital socket is broken all to hell...

I mean they beat, kicked and stomped a man who was on the ground and unconcious, so yea, definitely doesn't sound bad at all...... 🙄
Bammer. 😜

VN Store

Back