Alternative ways to make noise Saturday night.

We need to set new decibel level records when we are on defense.
should you lose your voice, do these things:
clap
stomp feet on bleachers
rattle your keys
belch
fart (well, maybe not that one, unless it’s tied late or in overtime)

any other ideas?
For some reason the upper deck started standing for big games.

I remember attending a Bama game in the early 90s, the upper deck people stayed seated the whole game and stomped their feet and created a massive echo.
I believe that was the loudest UT game I've been to.

Reactions: DuckinVol
What's the standard for crowd noise that will draw a penalty against the home team ??
We should at least hit the "warning level"..!!!
GBO..!

Might be illegal in the USA. I know it is banned in some events overseas. The vuvuzela is supposed to be outrageously and annoyingly loud. Personally, I prefer our yelling, foot stomping, screaming, and howling fans.
f504f57c.jpg

What's the standard for crowd noise that will draw a penalty against the home team ??
We should at least hit the "warning level"..!!!
GBO..!
If Miss State fans can shake those stupid cow bells for four quarter we should be able to do about anything without earning a warning. Can we arrange fly overs when Ole Miss has the ball?

clap
stomp feet on bleachers
rattle your keys
belch

any other ideas?

I laugh out loud - - can you imagine 100,000 people farting at the same time!!! The place would be a hazard area! The teams would need gas masks down on the field which (grass) would die. Not to mention the explosive noise this concerted effort would make. Likely would register as an earthquake. Call the world record folks get them to certify it. Lets go for it!!:D

Reactions: tobybeast
clap
stomp feet on bleachers
rattle your keys
belch

any other ideas?
If anybody comes…..whistle!

Reactions: volz2wallz
Top deck folks that don't stand need to stomp fee in Neyland. It does make a loud sound. I have did that myself at times before. GBO!!!!

Older Vol fans can rattle their dentures and wheeze. But, don’t collapse to make noise since we’ll miss your noise on later plays and games.

Seriously, wondering how to make a loud clapping sound when opponents are getting ready to snap the ball. Fans in lower end zone seats could be effective with a loud clap.

Reactions: nalliszing

VN Store

Back