Alternate Plans for National Championship game?

golfballs

Well-Known Boofer
btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they’ve really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.

Last edited:

BowlBrother85

1 star recruit
btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they're really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.
Special teams were a big factor when Alabama beat them 3 years ago. Alabama recovered an onside kick and returned a kickoff for a TD.

RollerVol

You really yell,”SEC, SEC,SEC” at games?
It does not help UT if Bama wins. You know that, right?
How can any self respecting Vol fan ever hope Bama wins anything? Ever.
I just really don't see how it can hurt us if Bama wins...they're at a totally different level than us, right now anyway, but I am looking forward to the time that changes...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!

peaygolf

Let's Go Peay!!!!
I just really don't see how it can hurt us if Bama wins...they're at a totally different level than us, right now anyway, but I am looking forward to the time that changes...:D

GO VOLS...RECRUIT LIKE HECK!
Yea. It doesn’t help or hurt UT if bama wins. I just can’t pull for them or UF under any circumstances. That’s just me. 👍

VOLnMiami

WWE Raw is on tonight with Hulk Hogan making an appearance because of Mean Gene passing away....Probably more exciting than the ball game although I will be checking in from time to time.

05_never_again

btw, one interesting statistic - Clemson is ranked 125th in special teams efficiency.. Don't think they’ve really needed good special teams to run through their schedule. Could hurt them tonight.
I think either that could be what does them in or perhaps their secondary. Clemson's secondary has been, kind of under the radar, just OK this year. Not bad, but also not great. Certainly not as good as their secondary from 2016. They have a great D-line that helps mask that, but they haven't faced an offensive line as good as Alabama's this year.

Alabama probably hopes it doesn't come down to special teams either, especially a FG.

IPleadInsanity

I think Bamba jolts them. Clemson’s QB will not have time to throw. They will make him look bad. I hope I am wrong, pulling for Clemson to defeat Satin.

VN Store

Sponsors