Alontae Taylor SEC Media Interview

CA_Vol

Alontae is an impressive man and a great leader of the program. He’s going to be successful in life and is a testament to having fortitude and perseverance, traits that are in low supply these days.

Nice job!

That dude must really love being here. Was pretty highly recruited and committed in 2017 after the worst year in school history. Has had an up and down career here, seen a lot of bad things happen, and hasn't transferred or even been in the portal as I remember. And all of this in an era where it is easier/trendier to transfer than ever before. Seems like a good kid.

In all honesty…when he screwed up in the BYU game he stood tall like a grown man. You know it tore him up inside. That was all on the coaching staff. He has been poorly coached since arriving here. Such a natural athlete that imho should have been a WR.

I’m so honored he’s wearing Orange still. He has proven that Tennessee is in his blood unlike those that left. He signed up to give his all here truly until the very end. Proud of this young man….I hope he has a dream season winning us some games with his play. Maybe a game winning pass break up, QB sack, INT/Pick 6, & etc. He deserves to go out as a hero here.

In all honesty…when he screwed up in the BYU game he stood tall like a grown man. You know it tore him up inside. That was all on the coaching staff. He has been poorly coached since arriving here. Such a natural athlete that imho should have been a WR.

I’m so honored he’s wearing Orange still. He has proven that Tennessee is in his blood unlike those that left. He signed up to give his all here truly until the very end. Proud of this young man….I hope he has a dream season winning us some games with his play. Maybe a game winning pass break up, QB sack, INT/Pick 6, & etc. He deserves to go out as a hero here.
That was Warriors fault....

Reactions: murfvol1 and TAF
GREAT kid...IMPRESSIVE 7 minutes under the spotlight. I wish him ONLY the BEST!

VN Store

Back