Alontae accepts invite to Senior Bowl

Good Luck! go make millions and millions of dollars while the rest of us toil away at our everyday jobs as nobody's. Not to make you feel bad for leaving us "Average Joe's" when we need you most.

Reactions: Vo13
I'm going to watch SB Practice and holla at Alontae! I remember back when Tenn had 5 Senior Bowlers! Leonard Little, Jonathon B. Torri Noel , & a couple more, 1997. I went down and met em all got My UT FB Guide signed by them.

I hope he lands somewhere and gets PAID. Good kid!

Just like it was good seeing Cam Sutton the other night still gettin' it on in Pittsburgh...

Reactions: Vo13
That's good.

Being a Senior Citizen, I received an invite to the Old Farts Bowl (sponsored by Depends).
Not sure whether I should go or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: PlanetVolunteer
GO ball out AT and make that next step - make VolNation proud !!!

Guy knows he is playing a premium, long tenured spot in the NFL...can't think of a single team that can't use more DB help especially in passing situations.

Just a note on Depends for the fellow senior VFLs among us:

That "Best Used By" date... is about when they should be put on, not taken off.
"Oct 2022" is not a new nursing home record to be broken.

I suppose his Agent told him that the Senior Bowl is a pre-requisite if he's not going to take his last yr of eligibility. Don't get hurt, #2.

Ball out in the pro's Alontae. Go make Mama even more proud and buy her something nice. Then talk to Alvin about managing your money. He's got his growing and not touching it. The best decision you can make and be set for life.
Thanks for always being all Vol.

Reactions: LittleVol

VN Store

Back