Allen Iverson was at OW Game

Considering he spent more than $1,700 bucks last night on Dom Pérignon at The Alley, I would say he is doing just fine.

Reactions: 2 people
Some doctor's don't make that much. I could live on half of that and be very comfortable.

But you are not a former top 10 NBA basketball player that made a TON during a career:.. Might clear 120K a year.. Which is a lot... but for someone who was making 12-15 million a year.. POOR:crazy:

But you are not a former top 10 NBA basketball player that made a TON during a career:.. Might clear 120K a year.. Which is a lot... but for someone who was making 12-15 million a year.. POOR:crazy:

Some lessons are harder than others.

.....I bet he had a lot of fun blowing it.

Reactions: 1 person
He is broke.. Idiot

He is actually quite smart. He has an account fund he set up with a financial advisor when he was young that has 35 million dollars untaxed money in it. That money will be released to him when he is 55. That was his wish.

Reactions: 4 people
He is actually quite smart. He has an account fund he set up with a financial advisor when he was young that has 35 million dollars untaxed money in it. That money will be released to him when he is 55. That was his wish.

Yeah. I think he only gets half because he signed a postnup with his wife saying she gets half if he messes up, but he's still gonna be alright

That's great. In another universe, I would've liked to have watched him play CB for the vols.

He was the most athletic quarterback you will ever see on film. He was Michael Vick times 100 in high school. But he chose right by sticking to basketball.

He was the most athletic quarterback you will ever see on film. He was Michael Vick times 100 in high school. But he chose right by sticking to basketball.
Yep. That's why I said in another universe. I wouldn't have given up seeing him in the NBA. But he could do anything on the football field. Ridiculous return man, and I think he had like 7 ints in a single game, while also playing qb. That's just unreal

I've actually heard he isn't super friendly. Really glad that isn't true since he's my favorite basketball player

I've actually heard he isn't super friendly. Really glad that isn't true since he's my favorite basketball player

Many people mistake wanting to lay low with being unfriendly. When ever he is out to dinner or anywhere people in this day and age don't respect privacy. Well he is an honest guy and will just openly tell you to please let respect his privacy when he feels overwhelmed. It gets exhausting when hundreds people a day r asking for pics and autographs especially with family.

Reactions: 7 people
Many people mistake wanting to lay low with being unfriendly. When ever he is out to dinner or anywhere people in this day and age don't respect privacy. Well he is an honest guy and will just openly tell you to please let respect his privacy when he feels overwhelmed. It gets exhausting when hundreds people a day r asking for pics and autographs especially with family.

Absolutely. That's why anytime I see a celebrity I'm a fan of I may say I'm a fan as I'm walking by and keep on walking afterwards. People forget they're human like we are

Tell 'em he's got a good for nothing beat down drunk still rooting for him

I wish this could be liked @ 100 times. What is wrong with people?

Half of it goes to Tawanna.

Last edited:

While I agree with this I've been out with well known folks like this as well and I'm sorry but this just comes with the territory. Always has...,always will...most level headed people learn to deal with it and stay classy,.,,

VN Store

Back