All your children are belong to us

From the splc ... oh the fear spreading from this group. I need to take another shower after visiting the splc site.

MOMS FOR LIBERTY
Moms for Liberty is a far-right organization that engages in anti-student inclusion activities and self-identifies as part of the modern parental rights movement. The group grew out of opposition to public health regulations for COVID-19, opposes LGBTQ+ and racially inclusive school curriculum, and has advocated books bans.

I can't reiterate enough how ironic it is that a "libertarian" continues to side with the state in matters where a parent's rights group wants to have a say in what their kids are exposed to in government schools. He thinks that parents wishing to control what their kids are exposed to is the same as the Nazis trying to brainwash kids for their cause.

Last edited:
You can technically claim this but the original wording that they pushed for was so intentionally vague that you couldn't talk about homosexuality without fear of breaking the law, students and teachers alike. For example, you couldn't have talked about the gay night club shooting without fear of reprisal. The idea that no students K-12 could even have a discussion about homosexuality is ridiculous. That's what they were pushing for. There are adults in HS classes, and they couldn't have this discussion. You don't need rules that make teachers into criminals to enforce this. Yeah, I don't want these discussions in a 3rd grade class, but you are the ones controlling kids when you try to pass a law like this statewide that prohibits adults and soon-to-be adults from having this kind of discussion. Sometimes kids trust their teachers more than their parents, and it's often for good reason. A teacher who might be the one person standing between that child and suicide couldn't legally have had that discussion. They revised the language after fighting about it, thank God.

How does a Mom "prove" it's the left's motto by saying it with no context and only a standalone quote that is not in reference to anything? Do you know what proofis? You've tripped over the word twice now. You would not be giving the other side this same runway.

If the right were trying to protect kids from groomers, they'd stop going to church.
I can see your point on the Vagueness, but, it wasn't for K-12, it was K-8. I am pretty sure it wasn't for the HS kids, but the elementary and middle school age kids. Actually, may have only been for K-5 if I recall, but I am not 100% sure.

VN Store

Back