All you Leach fans, he put a "fat, dumb, happy and entitled" team on the field in a loss to Utah yesterday

0-2 in the North
3-2 overall

Let’s open that book to get him here if Pruitt is let go clearly things would be championship level under QB Jesus

Reactions: feathersax
Still better than Pruitt

I'll agree, once Pruitt loses a 36 point, 3rd quarter lead to 0-4 UCLA. In year 7.

And then Pruitt follows it up with a blowout loss to a new P5 expansion team. In year 7.

And then, after the best year in program history. Assembles the 61st ranked recruiting class. In year 7.

And has a black cloud over his entire persona for previous abusive behavior and being embarrassingly odd.

When Pruitt accomplishes all of that, I'll be able to forget about his top ranked defenses, national title rings at multiple stops, and blue chip recruiting success.

I'll agree, once Pruitt loses a 36 point, 3rd quarter lead to 0-4 UCLA. In year 7.

And then Pruitt follows it up with a blowout loss to a new P5 expansion team. In year 7.

And then, after the best year in program history. Assembles the 61st ranked recruiting class. In year 7.

And has a black cloud over his entire persona for previous abusive behavior and being embarrassingly odd.

When Pruitt accomplishes all of that, I'll be able to forget about his top ranked defenses, national title rings at multiple stops, and blue chip recruiting success.
Mrs. Pruitt? Is that you?

As a coordinator, cool.

Not a great quote from a guy who albeit blown out of proportion the shed thing on his resume. As for him being our coach. I didnt want him but of all the people on John Curries hire list he was by far the most accomplished. And the Pirate can be entertaining both with comments being goofy and his offenses can sometimes go nuts. But the everydsy schtick would get old to be honest. If he mad the fat dumb entitled comment at Tennessee I would rate that just as foolish and uncalled for as Derek Dooley and his SHOWER DISCIPLINE comment. So dumb if youre trying to attract recruits and get your current players support.

Georgia st

Oh Salvol you have done it now. Ready yourself for the insert Pruitt family member accusations that will follow.
Spot on post BTW

Reactions: SalVolinus

VN Store

Back