All Time Rivals100

Yeah I saw that yesterday and If it is based of what they have done in college then there is not a good group of players ranked 100

Yeah I saw that yesterday and If it is based of what they have done in college then there is not a good group of players ranked 100
right. so Hardesty was up against: DE Jim Unis (2002, Boston College); DE Tim Washington (2003, LSU); OG Greg Harrison (2004, Penn State); OG Justin Anderson (2006, Georgia); WR Brandon Gibson (2007, Alabama); LB Nick Moody (2008, Florida State)

Well there you go lol a bunch of people nobody has heard about lol Im interested to see the top ten. Do you know when the next 10 is released

Eric Berry will be up against Lorenzo Booker (FSU), Whitney Lewis (USC), Early Doucet (LSU), Eugene Monroe (UVA), Chris Wells (OSU), and Mike Adams (OSU)

Beanie is the stiffest comp, but EB will easily win...

Oh yeah EB has got it locked. Bryce Brown wont be eligible for this will he? If not I think Pryor gets it

Eric Berry will be up against Lorenzo Booker (FSU), Whitney Lewis (USC), Early Doucet (LSU), Eugene Monroe (UVA), Chris Wells (OSU), and Mike Adams (OSU)

Beanie is the stiffest comp, but EB will easily win...

These two have the potential to win simply because they are Buckeyes. IF memory serves me correct, didn't EB get screwed out of an award last year to an OSU DB? Although Berry clearly had a better season in every possible category?

These two have the potential to win simply because they are Buckeyes. IF memory serves me correct, didn't EB get screwed out of an award last year to an OSU DB? Although Berry clearly had a better season in every possible category?
yeah, to Malcolm Jenkins...although in his defense, he is a very good DB...

but, EB definitely had Jenkins by every statistical measure.

if coker had not gotten kicked outa school and continued his success and gotten even better he would be 71 no question

Rico made it in at #38

biggest surprise of the list so far was Jonny Crompton not making it #60...

VN Store

Back