All of this Bowl game talk,

Nocleats

All of this Bowl Game talk has got me nervous. Its certainly bulletin board material for both of the final 2 opponents,
These are the same 2 teams that "smoked the Vols" last season with savage arse whoopins..
Lets win 2 before we speak of a third

All of this Bowl Game talk has got me nervous. Its certainly bulletin board material for both of the final 2 opponents,
These are the same 2 teams that "smoked the Vols" last season with savage arse whoopins..
Tennessee will beat Missouri and Vanderbilt:cool: It would be nice if everyone could get behind the team and be optimistic for freaking once:rolleyes:

If talking about it here makes a difference in the outcome of either game, they're already decided.

WGWYA Missouri and Vandy. Put that on your bullletin boards!!!

Tennessee will beat Missouri and Vanderbilt:cool: It would be nice if everyone could get behind the team and be optimistic for freaking once:rolleyes:

We should win the next two. Missouri and Vandy are both worse than last year and we've looked better over the past few weeks, particularly on defense. Folks are rightly nervous because we're in the exact same position as last year and we dropped two steaming turds to end the season which appeared to carry over into the first two games of this season. We win the next two and we can legitimately claim progress. GBO!

We should win the next two. Missouri and Vandy are both worse than last year and we've looked better over the past few weeks, particularly on defense. Folks are rightly nervous because we're in the exact same position as last year and we dropped two steaming turds to end the season which appeared to carry over into the first two games of this season. We win the next two and we can legitimately claim progress. GBO!
This team is much better than they were in 2018 from what I've seen in the past 5 games

That assumes MO and Vandy players have nothing better to do than obsess about TN fans obsessing on forums.
The idea of bulletin board material inciting a team to rise and rape and pillage your own team is fan fantasy.

That said, UT will whip them both, win the SEC, the Natty, the NFC and the Super Bowl.

Haven't seen much about it, but I believe our OL should be fully in tact again with the off week? If this is the case, it should solve some of our rushing woes over the past few games. If we can run the ball, make a few gash plays and continue to play solid D, we'll win the next two. Those late November cold games at MIZ never seem to turn out well for us, so hope we come in with some vengeance in mind.

Reactions: MAD
This team is much better than they were in 2018 from what I've seen in the past 5 games

I agree. This team don't look like they have any quit in them this year. Missouri will be a test and even if we lose, I would be shocked if we quit. That alone would be an improvement over last year.

Reactions: feathersax
That team last year had quit before the final two games, there’s really not any quit in this team and it’s shown over the last few weeks. This really isn’t bulletin board material. It’s not like we’ve come out and been talking trash, this is the situation for a lot of teams across the country.

I think the biggest thing is: A) Vanderbilt is no where near as good as last year. They've already lost 6 games by 24+ points or more, including to bad teams like Purdue, UNLV, and Ole Miss. Last year they won 3 conference games and lost close ones to Florida, Mizzou, Kentucky, Baylor, and Notre Dame. They also have one of the worst defenses in college football, to pair with a below average offense this year. B) we're definitely better than last year, definitely on the defensive side of the ball, we also have two QBs that are capable of leading us to a win, along with an improved Oline.

What a difference a year makes, especially with this VOL team. Do you think Tennessee fans are the only ones fantasizing about bowls?

I’ll acknowledge that losing to Missouri is possible for sake of discussion.

There is no way on God’s green Earth they lose to Vandy

Said the same thing last season at this time based on the Auburn and Kentucky wins. Not being negative, I just want to see it.

Reactions: onevol74

VN Store

Back