All Beck related discussions from last night (merged)

Some of our own fans was looking to crucify Russell Friday. This has been brewing since Friday when the baseless report got put out about Russell and the entire team. Do you not think that didn’t piss them off? So at a time when the emotions was running the highest, Beck had his teams back and Russell’s. After the **** that got put out Friday about Russell and the Team I say the gloves are off and it’s free game now.

I dunno what to say anymore, enjoy the wins and quit inventing Doom. We Awright!!! Good grief people!!!

I dunno what to say anymore, enjoy the wins and quit inventing Doom. We Awright!!! Good grief people!!!
I agree. Let’s all enjoy this win along with the other 55 wins this team has won. The sky isn’t always falling and their is good out there folks. Regardless of how this team acts let’s get behind them 100% and not look for **** to bitch about. But that **** Friday about Russell was bull$sh!t. So if the Vols act a little more amped up then so be it.

Have people lost perspective? In MLB or pro baseball, they don't flip birds at each other; they settle scores by throwing at batters, charging the mound and bench-clearing brawls happen. I know of no instances where this has happened in college baseball. In fact, last night was the first time I have ever seen someone throw at at batter intentionally in a college game and it was a pitcher for Campbell after he was homered on by Drew Gilbert. I say have a talk with Jordan Beck and then move on. This is a tempest in a teapot.

Shocklngly predictable responses. You don't flip off an opponent--that is bush league and terrible sportsmanship, period. We take things too far at times.
Glibert's 15-foot-high bat flip last night was also too much--disrespectful. Sure, flip your bat--but you don't flip it 15-feet in the air.
Lol. Sportsmanship the only people who give two ***** are people who cant win and get in their feelings. Dont like it beat em

Suspension?
No.

CTV when walking past Beck`s locker could say "I don`t want to ever see that again" would be good enough. Then CTV could walk past Gilbert`s locker and say "stop with the bat flip before you hit someone on the head". Easy as that.

Suspension?
No.

CTV when walking past Beck`s locker could say "I don`t want to ever see that again" would be good enough. Then CTV could walk past Gilbert`s locker and say "stop with the bat flip before you hit someone on the head". Easy as that.
LOL. Take away this teams edge and emotion. No shot

Shocklngly predictable responses. You don't flip off an opponent--that is bush league and terrible sportsmanship, period. We take things too far at times.
Glibert's 15-foot-high bat flip last night was also too much--disrespectful. Sure, flip your bat--but you don't flip it 15-feet in the air.
Gilbert also jawed at the pitcher while rounding the bases on that Homer. I don’t care about the media, especially with the Russell stuff. But all it takes is an ump that won’t give us any borderline calls…just because. We needed that call tonight at 2nd, which was reversed. Otherwise, we didn’t get any calls, especially that Strikeout in the top of the 6th with the bases loaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: NurseVol
Arkansas Folks were tweeting (seriously) yesterday that ncaa needed to step in because…. Wait for it….. “young kids are watching and they will flip their bats too, and someone is going to get hit and suffer brain damage.” 🤣
Mmkay…major leaguers don’t flip their bats.

yadier-molina-yadi.gif
blue-toronto.gif

cody-bellinger-bat-flip.gif

Last edited:
I've got some extra clothes pins & spiked heels if anybody wants to borrow them. Oh wait....I got confused....:oops:

VN Store

Back