Aliyah Boston for South Carolina

I’m impressed. Tennessee will need to try to get her into foul trouble to put her on the bench early. She’s a HOSS!!!!!

The problem is 6-5 Shakira Austin she is soft and playing soft and scared, i watched Brenda Frese rip her and then benched her the for the first half. Shakira is skilled but plays soft. She is longer then Boston but plays soft. She is the reason they are down in the first half.

Yea she has like 5 blocks in the first half vs Maryland. South Carolina is taking the SEC this year and may make the Final Four. She’s just that dominant on the defensive end.

Dominant on both ends. They all look good, especially this early in the season. Maryland, too. I am super impressed by that Md freshman guard Ashley Owusu. Given that she’s above average weight for most point guards, you might think she’d be a lot slower and maybe not a great ballhandler. But you’d be wrong to think that. She’s great with the ball, pretty quick, and has a beautiful shot.

The problem is 6-5 Shakira Austin she is soft and playing soft and scared, i watched Brenda Frese rip her and then benched her the for the first half. Shakira is skilled but plays soft. She is longer then Boston but plays soft. She is the reason they are down in the first half.
There were several reasons for Maryland's loss today, Austin's performance is only one of them. The turnovers were out of control, and MD kept driving against the incredible Boston instead of kicking out. Of course when they did take outside shots, they missed them.

There were several reasons for Maryland's loss today, Austin's performance is only one of them. The turnovers were out of control, and MD kept driving against the incredible Boston instead of kicking out. Of course when they did take outside shots, they missed them.

True !

I appreciate the honest assessments of our game today. I am rooting for the lady vols to beat ND tomorrow. It would be a nice program building win for the lady vols & good for our conference. I'll be cheering you all on!

Thanks, Chicken. Kellie’s got a lot of teaching to do before the Lady Vols will be able to consistently beat teams as stacked at your Gamecocks, but they’ll get there eventually!

Reactions: JustaChicken

VN Store

Back