Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

You must know the answers to that question. First, people think they see them. Second, on TV and movies, human actors are pretty useful. When Jules Verne was writing, they could be anything; he was writing. TV is not that way.

Reactions: Wireless1
So why do we assume that aliens would resemble humans in any way? Could 1000 arrive in a vehicle the size of a coffee can, be the size and shape of a Redwood tree?
Christian perspective, God created man in his own image. If there’s other intelligent beings I wouldn’t be surprised if they are made in his image as well. No mention of aliens or life on other planets in scripture though so I think it’s all false but might be real

Christian perspective, God created man in his own image. If there’s other intelligent beings I wouldn’t be surprised if they are made in his image as well. No mention of aliens or life on other planets in scripture though so I think it’s all false but might be real
I’ve started wondering if it actually meant that God created created man how he wanted, not as a copy of what God looked like.

I’ve started wondering if it actually meant that God created created man how he wanted, not as a copy of what God looked like.
I think that's partially true. John Piper's response to the question between 2:00-4:40 in this video makes a lot of sense to me.

Reactions: Behr
Bible also says we are told all we need to know and believe his word

I don't understand why the idea of an alien species threatens people's religion. No matter what faith you subscribe to, it's probably withstood a revelation as profound as an alien species. If it can't, I think your view of your religion is to narrow, or you're in a "cult". Faith is like most things, it grows with experience, or it dies.

Last edited:
That’s an argument, and a good one, that people who say the gov’t has to cover it up are wrong, and maybe even just clueless idiots. Right? The public doesn’t ask them to cover it up.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
That’s an argument, and a good one, that people who say the gov’t has to cover it up are wrong, and maybe even just clueless idiots. Right? The public doesn’t ask them to cover it up.
Maybe the government covers it up because they’re working with them?

Bible also says we are told all we need to know and believe his word
I hope you're sarcastic cause that's a little far fetched. Bible doesnt say anything about white dwarfs, quasars. or black holes but they are there.

The Bible starts with the creation of the heavens and the earth. It then zooms into the earth and all things on it and its history. Just because it doesnt mention other planets or solar systems doesnt mean there isnt something there. Its pretty short sighted to think the almighty chose one obscure solar system with one run of the mill star with a small rock to be the only place for life. Bible doesnt say he did, and it doesnt say he didnt. We dont know. I like to think we're not the only thing he created.

Sorry but saying there's no other life in the universe because the bible doesnt say so is like reading The History of Western Civilization and saying there's no such thing as Australia or Antarctica because its not mentioned.

Nope! you took my post all wrong!!
Bible said he created the heavens and the earth. Just because it doesn't mention life forms from other galaxies doesn't mean they are not there.

Reactions: Wireless1
Ok now we talking about Navy having proof things going 100’s of knots underwater. It’s always something new no telling what proof our Military has if it doesn’t belong to us.

Lol if you cut out all the stuff the bible doesn't mention then you'd have an extremely narrow knowledge of reality.

VN Store

Back