Aliens and UFO's- Is the truth out there?

There is a ton of diversity even on this planet. At this point we aren't really even sure about abiogenesis vs panspermia as to how life got going on earth. While it's likely carbon based life, who knows what that looks like evolved on a different world. It may well be completely alien.

I also doubt we've been visited due to the distances involved and that pretty much every resource here is available in space. Why brave a often hostile biosphere with a big gravity well when you can just pull the same stuff off a lifeless place like a moon, comet, or asteroid? Unless they are looking for meat, there is just no reason to. Once we sent men into space, we could be interesting to them I suppose. But before that we were just another primative species with nothing to offer an advanced society. One that tended to be hostile to outsiders to boot.

If we have been visited, we're either a great big ant farm or a reality show to them.

We have been visited by several different extraterrestrial biological entities, at least that is what I believe wholeheartedly

Reactions: Obsessed
I don't know what is true and what is not. I bought some railroad ties from an Amish guy (maybe Mennonite?) not far from where I live. He gave me a business card that had this web address on it: A Brief Description of The Urantia Book | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation
I thought that was strange.

My wife and I saw two trianglular shaped craft fly over our house. I Googled the shape and appearance, and the TR-3B is an exact match of what we saw.

If there are alien life forms smart enough to travel to Earth, and they wanted to do us harm, it would have been done, I believe.

I just think that considering how many galaxies there are estimated to be in the known universe (about 2 trillion), then extrapolate how many stars that are in those galaxies, and how many planets orbit those stars, you'd have to almost consider it a mathematical certainty that there's life elsewhere in the universe. To suggest that it's us and ONLY us is arrogance beyond comprehension IMO.
Bravo! Been reading this thread just waiting on someone to say this. When you look through the night sky and see all the million stars (a very small percentage that we can even see) you have to realize that a large number of them have planets orbiting them.
And as Stephen Hawking would say, if they come here they aren't going to be like a welcoming committee.

I don't know what is true and what is not. I bought some railroad ties from an Amish guy (maybe Mennonite?) not far from where I live. He gave me a business card that had this web address on it: A Brief Description of The Urantia Book | Urantia Book | Urantia Foundation

My wife and I saw two trianglular shaped craft fly over our house. I Googled the shape and appearance, and the TR-3B is an exact match of what we saw.

If there are alien life forms smart enough to travel to Earth, and they wanted to do us harm, it would have been done, I believe.

Interesting video, thanks for posting.

The TR3B is the worst kept secret in our military. Its a nuclear powered reconnaissance plane that's piloted by 2 people. Its also based on technology that our military has had since the 80's. Theres nothing extra terrestrial about it. It's the oldest non-disclosed air vehicle in our arsenal. In fact, I'm pretty sure the patent for this thing was finally released fairly recently. It's almost as old as the B2 stealth bomber.

Last edited:
lol Of course they do — if they didn't investigate unidentified objects flying through our airspace it would be a gross dereliction of duty. Don't know how that was hard for them to say.
I think they keep stuff like this secret, then admit it after the fact, to keep the nutters from losing intrest. The UFO conspiracy theorists give the military better cover for test flights and top secret aircraft than anything they could have dreamed of.

I think they keep stuff like this secret, then admit it after the fact, to keep the nutters from losing intrest. The UFO conspiracy theorists give the military better cover for test flights and top secret aircraft than anything they could have dreamed of.

Yes, now some are saying they are future tourists with the ability to time travel. I think they keep the results secret thinking its foreign governments spying on us. Still I agree it should be made public where possible.

I know some believe and some don't.

I would like a discussion on the subject. Maybe things you have seen that has caused you to question what you "think" you saw.

To me, the universe is so vast and full of the unknown that it would be naive to think we are alone.

I have watched many an interview from former military personnel to believe they are or have been here. I will try and find some of my favorite interviews and post them as we go.

Triangular Hovering Object over Ft. Smith, Arkansas, '67 or '68-UFO Casebook Files

The link above is a brief description that happened here. My in laws witnessed it themselves. Both military and FAA personnel witnessed as well.

Aliens seem like a mathematical guarantee if you figure there are 200 billion galaxies, times 200 billion stars in each galaxy, and each star possibly averaging dozens of inhabitable celestial bodies.

On the flipside, the utter vastness of space also nearly ensures we'll never find or can reach one another. It is purely impossible to even reach the nearest star, even at light speed. Without warping space, merely theoretical, contacting one another appears impossible atm...granted, to my limited human brain.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Aliens seem like a mathematical guarantee if you figure there are 200 billion galaxies, times 200 billion stars in each galaxy, and each star possibly averaging dozens of inhabitable celestial bodies.

On the flipside, the utter vastness of space also nearly ensures we'll never find or can reach one another. It is purely impossible to even reach the nearest star, even at light speed. Without warping space, merely theoretical, contacting one another appears impossible atm...granted, to my limited human brain.
All of the radio signals we have been sending out have only gone 200 light years. The milky way is more than 100,000 light years across. Meaning we have covered .2% of the galaxy in about 100 years of radio signals.

Combine that with all the back ground noise (radiation, cosmic radio waves) and relative signal strength its doubtful that anyone listening would pick up much of anything.

Even if they did pinpoint the location of the source, which we have done in the past, it would takes years to decipher and figure out what it was. Then looking towards the earth to see we are here and then somehow getting here.

The odds are literally astronomical.

Bravo! Been reading this thread just waiting on someone to say this. When you look through the night sky and see all the million stars (a very small percentage that we can even see) you have to realize that a large number of them have planets orbiting them.
And as Stephen Hawking would say, if they come here they aren't going to be like a welcoming committee.
It is also likely that many of those same stars no longer exist.

All of the radio signals we have been sending out have only gone 200 light years. The milky way is more than 100,000 light years across. Meaning we have covered .2% of the galaxy in about 100 years of radio signals.

Combine that with all the back ground noise (radiation, cosmic radio waves) and relative signal strength its doubtful that anyone listening would pick up much of anything.

Even if they did pinpoint the location of the source, which we have done in the past, it would takes years to decipher and figure out what it was. Then looking towards the earth to see we are here and then somehow getting here.

The odds are literally astronomical.

I know I've posted this before (so SIAP), maybe in this thread but can't recall for sure, and it really puts a visual into what you're citing above. This is what 200 light years looks like.

ScreenHunter_3322 May. 29 10.54.jpg

IMHO the problem with the so called Fermi Paradox is that the wider the scope of probability for extraterrestrial life (sheer size) is inversely proportionate to the likelihood of actually crossing paths with said life.

Reactions: Devo182
The History Channel has new information program on now @ 9 pm CT about some of the UFO cover-ups in passed years the government would not speculate on.
They are telling stories about real UFO encounters that happened w/Navy pilots that were never reported.
The cat has been let out of the bag.....so to speak. Secrets reveled.

I'm more concerned it is Russian/Chinese or a private entity creating these UFOs.

VN Store

Back