Alexis Morris, Kyra Lambert

mcannon1

A couple point guards in the transfer portal. Lambert is a grad transfer having been granted a 6th year.

A couple point guards in the transfer portal. Lambert is a grad transfer having been granted a 6th year.

The young lady from Baylor who transferred to Rutgers ? She was a baller in her freshman year if it’s the one I’m thinking of.

BUTTT has multiple arrests (one for an altercation and another for possession of Marijuana

Yup that’s her good basketball skills... don’t know how she would fit in as a teammate. Especially for a coach trying to establish a different culture.

Could fit in great if she truly is trying to turn things around HOWEVER could blow up in ones face. Could see a spot like Kentucky or S.C..

Miss St enjoys the transfer portal or even back in Texas at a school like A&M ( a lot of people think Carter is about to leave to be a professional we shall see)

A school in the pac 12 might suit her where she can get away and be a star while also getting a school over the hump or get them recognition.

The young lady from Baylor who transferred to Rutgers ? She was a baller in her freshman year if it’s the one I’m thinking of.

BUTTT has multiple arrests (one for an altercation and another for possession of Marijuana
Cannon , go back and rename this thread the transfer portal . That would be great.

Reactions: Coach Jumper

"Lady" (if true) is probably not appropriate then.

Reactions: feathersax

VN Store

Back